Quality and supper low cost repair
620 5 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e7557c1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 321847 ft
United Kingdom

I had a crash with my DJI Phantom 4 Pro , the air craft was badly broken, i sent to dji service centre and i was accpecting £500+ for the repair cost. but i got the quote for the repair for only £138. its supper cheap when the need to replace so many components. today i get it back from them and its like a brand new drone. its the best customer and repair service in my life. thanks DJI...
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're so happy to hear that you got your Phantom 4 pro back, enjoy it, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-5-15
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

I've been waiting for what seems like weeks. Still being repaired? It looks like a minor repair that would take under an hour to do. I just didn't want to mess with wires so I sent it in. Yet, when I look up status, they are still working on it. Really? It's been a week.
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blackbeagle Posted at 2017-5-16 12:03
I've been waiting for what seems like weeks. Still being repaired? It looks like a minor repair that would take under an hour to do. I just didn't want to mess with wires so I sent it in. Yet, when I look up status, they are still working on it. Really? It's been a week.

Sorry for the delay in repair process, may I have your case number so I can look into it for you?
2017-5-16
Use props
OConnb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11084262 ft
  • >>>
United States

CAS-614130-S7K8Y8  ---  I sent my unit in after camera was acting a bit odd, then I started getting Gimbal overload error. After the unit was assessed, I was sent the Quote for Replacement under DJI Care Refresh, which I promptly paid within 1 hour of Email. Since this time, 8 days ago, the status has changed back and forth from Replacement ready to ship, to repair complete. and back to replacement. The annoying part is that it then says wait 1 business day for ready to ship each time but just sits there!!!!  I have tried calling ( had to give up after 2 one hold times ) and online Chat with Support. They all told me they will check this and send Email Status! I have not received any from any of those people!!!!  This is totally not fair as I did pay for the "Priority Service". I am not seeing any kind of Priority on any front here.  I am very disappointed as I got this for my upcoming vacation and planned things as a result of having this.  Now this vacation will be a disappointment on top of my impression of DJI Support. Hopefully someone can Help Me!!! I would be extremely Grateful!!!!!
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OConnb Posted at 2017-5-18 05:25
CAS-614130-S7K8Y8  ---  I sent my unit in after camera was acting a bit odd, then I started getting Gimbal overload error. After the unit was assessed, I was sent the Quote for Replacement under DJI Care Refresh, which I promptly paid within 1 hour of Email. Since this time, 8 days ago, the status has changed back and forth from Replacement ready to ship, to repair complete. and back to replacement. The annoying part is that it then says wait 1 business day for ready to ship each time but just sits there!!!!  I have tried calling ( had to give up after 2 one hold times ) and online Chat with Support. They all told me they will check this and send Email Status! I have not received any from any of those people!!!!  This is totally not fair as I did pay for the "Priority Service". I am not seeing any kind of Priority on any front here.  I am very disappointed as I got this for my upcoming vacation and planned things as a result of having this.  Now this vacation will be a disappointment on top of my impression of DJI Support. Hopefully someone can Help Me!!! I would be extremely Grateful!!!!!

I can comprehend your feelings. We sincerely apologize for the frustration.
I have added a note to your case and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules