Repair service taking much longer than website states
794 4 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Mindy, DJI Ken,

I was wondering if either of you could chase my order please. Every step has taken longer than the repair site states. My drone went in for repair on the 24th April and it's still showing as under repair. Also, DJI have accepted this to be a genuine fault through no cause of my own so does the time I have been without my drone get added on to the care refresh plan?

My case number is:

CAS-595244-Q9V8L2

Thanks in advance.

Mick
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the delay, Mick.
I have checked your case. It has been updated early today. We will ship it back to you as soon as possible.
2017-5-16
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks very much, I have now had confirmation that it has been shipped.
2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MickRennie Posted at 2017-5-16 04:15
Thanks very much, I have now had confirmation that it has been shipped.

You are welcome. Hope you will receive the aircraft soon and enjoy your flight.
2017-5-16
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-16 19:41
You are welcome. Hope you will receive the aircraft soon and enjoy your flight.

Hi,

I received my drone back a week ago, well a refurbished drone in any case.......................that has visible signs of damage.

I have been speaking with a DJI representative called Ralf R but since telling him I was going to speak with trading standards he has chosen not to reply.

Firstly, I cannot understand why I did not get my own drone back when DJI said it was a quick gimbal repair, Secondly, why are DJI sending out second hand goods to replace a drone that was only a few months old and finally I do not want a refurbished drone that could have numerous issues in the coming months. I paid a lot of money for a brand new item and want that drone back, or a brand new replacement in it's place.

Are you able to assist again please?
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules