1171 5 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd6fdc87c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459738 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I recently bought a Mavic, but i realised that the vision sensor aren't connected. I'm in P-Mode with obstacle avoidance on, but when I put my hand under, it doesn't move, I don't see the "radar" on my phone, and I'm not able to use Terrain follow mode, but there isn't any pop up alert.
I contacted the support, and they want it back. But I saw pretty bad stories with refurbished drones... And I really need it in the days which come. So does anyone already had the problem ? Do you think that there's a softer solution ?
I can fly without it, but when I pay 1200€ for a drone, I prefer when it works correctly, and I'm afraid that if I loose control, it lands a bit hardly.

2017-5-16
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

There are many more options in the menu. Have you checked every slider? Have you installed at least FW v01.03.0400 - this has added a self-diagnosis routine to check the downward ultrasonic sensors?

VPS has...

• 2 cameras in front for forward obstacle sensing (this is where the radar should appear on your screen).
  • 2 cameras on the bottom to hold it's position and prevent drifting.
  • 2 ultrasonic sensors to adjust it's heigt (no radar on screen for that!).

2017-5-16
Use props
Vincent.
lvl.4
Belgium

Everything is on, expect backward and upward avoidance in intelligent flight mode.  When he's near the ground, he moves in a box of approximately 1m³, but he often goes up and down.

I forgot to say that when I come back after my flight, at around one meter above my take off point, he says that he's in negative altitude (-0.3m)

I tried to calibrate with DJI assistant 2, but I have a error message of "frame" and it says that I must reboot my aircraft.
2017-5-16
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Mine goes up when you keep your hand under it for about 2sec.

Where in belgium are you from?
2017-5-16
Use props
Vincent.
lvl.4
Belgium

And yes I've the latest drivers, .0700. But I had the problem already before the update.

That's what he's supposed to do I think...

At the edge of Brussels
2017-5-16
Use props
Vincent.
lvl.4
Belgium

A litt'l up ?
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now