1305 5 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50bde843
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

My inspire one is loosing height when hovering. ive recalibratted and still have this issue. i end up landing with telem saying its still at 5m then resets when i turn off.

I am wondering if the sensor somewhere or camera below has gone faulty. ive had it over a yr but have harly used. its well looked after mint in condition.

it also seems to calibrate the miu alot but it may just be me noticing it more. ive only just noticed the problem.

help please

2017-5-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Is this coning from the barometer altitude reading, the VPS reading or both?
2017-5-16
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Make sure you have the VPS enabled on the go app . If you do also inspect the wires going from VPS to the AC, a light cleaning is sometimes in order on the VPS ,  just a blow of air on the two screened sensor's and a cleaning of the opitical sensor with a lens cloth .  

Make sure you are getting good data from the sensor at heights below say 3 meters. If after you do the above cleaning and making sure it is enabled it may need replacing .

donnie
vps.PNG
vps pic.PNG
2017-5-17
Use props
fans50bde843
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-17 05:33
Make sure you have the VPS enabled on the go app . If you do also inspect the wires going from VPS to the AC, a light cleaning is sometimes in order on the VPS ,  just a blow of air on the two screened sensor's and a cleaning of the opitical sensor with a lens cloth .  

Thanks i will give that a go. i have checked the sensor but not checked that its enabled or the wire
2017-5-26
Use props
fans50bde843
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-16 14:34
Is this coning from the barometer altitude reading, the VPS reading or both?

not sure how i would find that out. can you please let me know and i will check
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans50bde843 Posted at 2017-5-26 08:32
not sure how i would find that out. can you please let me know and i will check

When you look at the telemetry information in the Go app, the height information represents the barometer reading, while VPS would display the VPS read out (when applicable).
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules