Iphone external battery option
587 3 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hdjoe
lvl.1

United States

I have a iphone 6 and I have an issue with my iphone battery going dead before I even get through two Mavic batteries.   I have to turn the brightness all the way up on the iphone in order to see the screen and even then it isn't the best.     This just drains the iphone battery in nothing flat.     Is there a way to use an external battery with the iphone and have it plugged into the controler?
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
hdjoe
lvl.1

United States

I noticed that most of the top rated (amazon) battery cases have only a mini usb connection.        Was wondering if anyone here has used any battery case and if the app works with the controler?   I don't have an apple store nearby so have an issue with checking for compatability.
2017-5-17
Use props
hdjoe
lvl.1

United States

hdjoe Posted at 2017-5-17 18:45
I noticed that most of the top rated (amazon) battery cases have only a mini usb connection.        Was wondering if anyone here has used any battery case and if the app works with the controler?   I don't have an apple store nearby so have an issue with checking for compatability.

In fact if anyone is using a battery case, what kind are you using and what are the pro's and con's that you are seeing?
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules