Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Ronin D.O.A. Out of the Case
765 2 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afterhours
New
Germany

I purchased a used Ronin a month ago, hoping it would work, but it died after one use (won't show up on ios app, no motor function, solid light.. bricked). Sent it back.
For some reason, I decided to purchase a brand new Ronin a few days ago, assuming that a new purchase would be fool-proof, alas it won't even turn on straight out of the case!

I've checked the battery connection, and also tested the same battery on my Ronin-M -- works without issue -- so I'm assuming that is not it. Fully charged as well. Plugged into macbook app, nothing. As soon as I power it up, the smaller light to the right of the bind light flashes orange for not even half a second. That's it, no function at all.

Seeing as I rushed delivered this across the country, for a shoot in a few days, I feel that I am f--ked. Any help from the DJI forum?? Otherwise, I'm looking at another lengthy return. I've searched all throughout the forum, but have yet to find any useful leads.  Thanks.

2017-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, it needs to be sent in for repair by engineers according to your description.
Or you can contact your dealer where you purchased it from to check whether you can get a replacement since it's brand new.
2017-5-16
Use props
afterhours
New
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-16 20:03
Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, it needs to be sent in for repair by engineers according to your description.
Or you can contact your dealer where you purchased it from to check whether you can get a replacement since it's brand new.

Ah, I'd presumed so, but was hoping that wasn't the case. Thank you !!
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules