Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 drifting and gimbal misalignment issues
814 0 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samwb63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37641 ft
United States

I have been having some strange issues with my new I2 and x4s, and I'm hoping you guys can help me out!

1. The aircraft itself will not hold a straight line at speed (15+mph). It will begin to drift off to the left or right, and when the stick is released, the Inspire 2 will immediately shift 5-6 feet in the direction that it was drifting during flight. The nose of the aircraft will occasionally change direction without manual input as well, making the aircraft fly in a strange diagonal pattern, while still drifting as previously described. I film professionally, and this behavior is preventing me from getting the footage I need and conducting safe flights.

2. The x4s gimbal seems to have difficulty remaining centered during flight. It will often become disoriented, yawing 5-15 degrees off in either direction of the nose. Even when using C1 (my "reset" button), the gimbal will reset to this inaccurate "forward" position. I have tried multiple compass and gimbal recalibration issues at different times and locations, but neither has fixed either of these issues.

I'm hoping to avoid sending my equipment in for service due to the lengthy downtime, so any ideas about how to remedy these issues would be HUGELY appreciated. Thank you!

2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules