o(^-^)o
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Gyrocompass Theory and Operation : Narrated approx. 14mins

To better understand the Present we need to Understand the Past

This Video has been Cleared for Public Use

This video is from the 1940's - The Theory has never changed , we just made it a lot smaller, about the size of a pinky nail.

U.S. Navy training video on gyrocompass theory and construction                              

We have made Major leap's and bounds in Technology /  Just imagine what withheld from the General Public   !!!!!

Troller don't watch this , it's way over your Head

Every One else Enjoy

2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Since the thread got blocked and I can't change that at this time, here is the info the user posted:

Gyrocompass Theory and Operation : Narrated approx. 14mins

To better understand the Present we need to Understand the Past

This Video has been Cleared for Public Use

This video is from the 1940's - The Theory has never changed , we just made it a lot smaller, about the size of a pinky nail.

U.S. Navy training video on gyrocompass theory and construction                              

We have made Major leap's and bounds in Technology /  Just imagine what withheld from the General Public   !!!!!

Troller don't watch this , it's way over your Head

Every One else Enjoy

2017-5-19
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

It still amazes me how small things have shrunk since I was a kid. Your minds the limit. Dji did one heck of a job designing the mavic, despite its problems.
2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-17 08:58
It still amazes me how small things have shrunk since I was a kid. Your minds the limit. Dji did one heck of a job designing the mavic, despite it's problems.

thehippoz , Yes DJI did do a go job , the Mavic AC is not much of a problem , I deal with it
                 The size of the Mavic does contribute to some issues as you and most of us are
                 aware of The Biggest issue of the AC is The ESC board , it all crammed in to a
                 small package -- I'm not even going to go into the Controller -- I'm Saving myself
                 for now lollllllll

2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

now, that's a good video. Love the old school straight forward way of explaining things. Reminds me of watching Open University on tv late at night (that's a UK thing)

Still not sure these belong in a Mavic forum, maybe a youtube archive forum could be started? It's kind of generic to be in a specific forum? But I point the finger at DJI for that failing, some more diverse forums please, how about a DJI Educational Forum, Off Topic Forum, and a Anything Drone Related forum? Could also ease tensions by allowing people to spread out a little

Have you thought about a blog so people can follow your learning? Would probably be quite popular.
2017-5-17
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-17 09:12
now, that's a good video. Love the old school straight forward way of explaining things. Reminds me of watching Open University on tv late at night (that's a UK thing)

Still not sure these belong in a Mavic forum, maybe a youtube archive forum could be started? It's kind of generic to be in a specific forum? But I point the finger at DJI for that failing, some more diverse forums please, how about a DJI Educational Forum, Off Topic Forum, and a Anything Drone Related forum? Could also ease tensions by allowing people to spread out a little

You like it!
2017-5-17
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-17
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

Germany

2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-17 09:35
SkunkWerxs,

You did it man... You did the impossible and had a break thru with the GrassHopper or (GH from now on) but I am sad to point out it only lasted for one measly paragraph and then GH went back to his old...

That's OK , he still can't Snatch the coin from my Hand loilllllllll
                  Little GH {:4_110:}
2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs,

You did it man... You did the impossible and had a break thru with the GrassHopper or (GH from now on) but I am sad to point out it only lasted for one measly paragraph and then GH went back to his old...

Would be nice if something around here could stay on topic without you turning it into a petty meeting of the dronist clique.

Maybe others here would like to take part in a discussion about the video with out having to read through your trolling.

Anything to add to the topic subject? If not maybe time to move on...
2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

SkunkWerxs,

Well I knew I would bust him by hitting him with a Barrage of posting knowledge
lollllll     He was being hit so Hard and so Fast he Thought he was Being Surrounded
Whahahawnhwnswnwnloolllllll  
2017-5-17
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

Germany

2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-17 09:54
Well I knew I would bust him by hitting him with a Barrage of posting knowledge
lollllll     He was being hit so Hard and so Fast he Thought he was Being Surrounded
Whahahawnhwnswnwnloolllllll

Nope, makes little sense to me, must be a clique joke.

Are you trolling your own topics now? Shame, only decent thing you posted for a while.
2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

It is J O   
2017-5-17
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

France

2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
India

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-5-17
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

Iran

2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-17 19:02
I'm going for the Red dot on my forehead
and a bowl of curry< --- wait a min , I don't like curry

Not sure members of the forum from India would appreciate you using racial stereotypes like that. I'm sure not everyone in India has a red dot on their head and eats curry.

All this just so you can play with a proxy and get different country names under your posts. And you're a productive member of this forum, or do you think it's just your personal playpen?
2017-5-18
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Canada

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-18 06:21
Not sure members of the forum from India would appreciate you using racial stereotypes like that. I'm sure not everyone in India has a red dot on their head and eats curry.

All this just so you can play with a proxy and get different country names under your posts. And you're a productive member of this forum, or do you think it's just your personal playpen?

Just admit it you have been beaten at you own game you tried to play with me
Don't worry about Red dots and Curry your going to have more to worry about soon !!!
Oh I forgotten to ask, out of all your postings in my Threads for the past 4 days, that are by the way under review by DJI at this very moment , Has or had anything Productive or relative to the topics ???
You have None !!!!!!!!
Your Playtime is coming to an end -- your not even going to know when it happens lolllll
Face it You were and always now be beat at your own game , better you find another forum to Screw up
Have a nice Miserable Life Troll !!!!!!lolllll Bye Bye  
Oh just contineue to take pictures and video's to post when or if you come back because you are unable to Run with the Big Dogs that post technical information no matter how hard you try lollll
2017-5-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-18 06:34
Just admit it you have been beaten at you own game you tried to play with me
Don't worry about Red dots and Curry your going to have more to worry about soon !!!
Oh I forgotten to ask, out of all your postings in my Threads for the past 4 days, that are by the way under review by DJI at this very moment , Has or had anything Productive or relative to the topics ???

I think I have been productive, I've pointed out why the videos you were posting were factually incorrect and shouldn't be posted. I often review my own posts, happy with 90% of them. No worries here matey boy.

"Your going to have more to worry about soon" - Oooo, you coming for me, I'm scared, shaking. You the Big Dog are you, more like Pluto from where I'm standing.

You given up on this topic?
2017-5-18
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-18 06:55
I think I have been productive, I've pointed out why the videos you were posting were factually incorrect and shouldn't be posted. I often review my own posts, happy with 90% of them. No worries here matey boy.

"Your going to have more to worry about soon" - Oooo, you coming for me, I'm scared, shaking. You the Big Dog are you, more like Pluto from where I'm standing.

Hey MaR, you are doing a stellar job at thinning out these cowboys!!

You may have to borrow that other users name " troll slayer "   lol

2017-5-18
Use props
Rhidz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559616 ft
United Kingdom

Wow, true colours shown from SkunkWerxs?!
2017-5-19
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

I'd actually like to see the video.
2017-5-19
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Griffith Posted at 2017-5-19 11:11
I'd actually like to see the video.

It's back, see above, still don't know how DJI squeezed that into a Mavic
2017-5-19
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-19 12:52
It's back, see above, still don't know how DJI squeezed that into a Mavic

Tiny fingers?
What they use are not actually gyros, but angular velocity sensors - next best thing (but requires a higher IQ).
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules