No battery in
728 5 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruggero
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I sent my drone to repairs on the 20th of March and I received a faulty Phantom 4 back from repairs, the image quality was awful, it was totally out of focus, they did not run any quality check to make sure they would return a good unit to the client.
I posted proof of this on the forum  (some of you probably remember my post:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-94277-1-1.html) and DJI got in touch asking to send the drone back to repairs one more time, they also offered, under my request, to send a spare battery as a form of compensation for the downtime cause by that disservice.

I sent the faulty drone back reapirs one more time with this case number: CAS-606715-S2Q3W0

During the past weeks I tried to get in touch with DJI, I wrote them several emails and I also tried to get in touch directly with Stefan, who initially said to be my reference person for the escalation case and suggested to write to him directly.

I never got a reply from them and I thought to get in touch with the online chat service to get some updates and to make sure the battery would be sent along with the drone as agreed; they confirmed that it had been sent!

Today I finally received the Phantom 4 again from repairs and the battery is not included in the package!!!

I wrote one more time to Stefan, to DJI Support and I also got in touch with James, an online chat representative, who told me he could do nothing and also suggested to buy a new battery to fly the drone. How funny!

This is how much DJI cares about the customers.

I am writing here on the forum hoping that someone from DJI would be able to reply to this.

2017-5-17
Use props
Giacomo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69173 ft
United Kingdom

Doesnt sound really nice at all! I'm sure they'll admit the mistake and provide you hopefully quickly enough your battery!
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I did forward this information to the appropriate team to have this looked into. Just to clarify, though, did you use any other email besides the one that you used for the RMA process when communicating with the EU Support team?
2017-5-17
Use props
Ruggero
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-17 11:57
I did forward this information to the appropriate team to have this looked into. Just to clarify, though, did you use any other email besides the one that you used for the RMA process when communicating with the EU Support team?

Every communication I had with the EU Support team has been made through the same email:  ruggerotomasino@yahoo.co.uk
2017-5-17
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Sorry bro for the trouble. Yea, DJI support can be challenging at times but hang in there it'll sort itself out. Took almost 2 months for me
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ruggero Posted at 2017-5-17 12:37
Every communication I had with the EU Support team has been made through the same email:

We are aware of your case, and reported it to the local designated department to escalate it soon then contact you for an update, appreciate your patience!
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules