Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost Mavic cases and a better resolution?
653 4 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laceyboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I am aware that the vital flight stat data is kept in Mavic and only Mavic.
There are recently many cases of Mavic dropped out of the sky for unknown reasons and flight logs do NOT have enough information, and pilots sometimes did not record, so no video feed also.
It would be better if DJI software team could make this vital data available to RC (a copy) or mobile devices.
Just my thought, anybody?
2017-5-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

i would think that would be great, but not sure it is possible i suppose if all information could be transferred we wouldn't need black box in aircraft, but i have found once you say something can't be done a techie will pop his big bright head up out of the grass and prove me wrong.
2017-5-17
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I totally believe it's possible for RC since you already see most important info on RC or mobile devices.
Communication between RC and AC is CRC, it's capable sending ALL data in AC to RC.
However, only DJI can make their decision based on business strategy.

Black box is needed for onboard control because ground station doesn't know what/how pilots control that AC.
It's different from RC aircrafts which are controlled remotely.
2017-5-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

laceyboy Posted at 2017-5-17 09:56
I totally believe it's possible for RC since you already see most important info on RC or mobile devices.
Communication between RC and AC is CRC, it's capable sending ALL data in AC to RC.
However, only DJI can make their decision based on business strategy.

Its a good and worthwhile suggestion ..
2017-5-17
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-5-17 09:33
i would think that would be great, but not sure it is possible i suppose if all information could be transferred we wouldn't need black box in aircraft, but i have found once you say something can't be done a techie will pop his big bright head up out of the grass and prove me wrong.

Hall ,

a techie will pop his big bright head up out of the grass

Good one LMAO lollll
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules