CAS-557017-Z2M6Y1
740 3 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bb8bc47
New

United States

Hi,

I have sended my osmo around 45 days ago to DJI Repair Center in USA. It is arrived yesterday. I dont want to talk about my ji repair experience any more.. But I have one more problem (annoyingly). You did not send me phone holder part !!! It came without pohone holder part. Please control your system and send me the part as soon as possible..

Thanks

Metin
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. I’ve reported your case to designated department, who are going to take care of this for you right now.
2017-5-17
Use props
fans7bb8bc47
New

United States

I got an e-mail which starts with  "we are very sorry..."  but I still didn't get any tracking number or ect. When will you ship the phone holder part that you supposed to send it with my osmo.... ? Please! I will go to a vacation and I am not able to using my item for almost 2 months because of slow dji repair processes..
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans7bb8bc47 Posted at 2017-5-22 14:46
I got an e-mail which starts with  "we are very sorry..."  but I still didn't get any tracking number or ect. When will you ship the phone holder part that you supposed to send it with my osmo.... ? Please! I will go to a vacation and I am not able to using my item for almost 2 months because of slow dji repair processes..

Metin, we asked the local designated team to check it's process again, will try our best to help you, apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules