DJI Support Slowwwwwww
859 3 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63d77c9b
New
Flight distance : 18668 ft
United States

Does anyone have any idea how long Customer Service is for returning defective items? I'm wondering if my experience is the norm.

I had what I believe should've been a pretty easy case. I purchased a second battery from DJI on April 10th. When I received the battery it would not charge and was deemed defective  after i had to send several videos and photos to DJI and proof of purchase even though I purchased directly from their store. (CAS-577633-C5H5W2 ). I then had to return the battery to DJI for research and inspection. It has now been over 5 weeks since I sent the the battery back and I still do not have the battery I originally purchased!  I serioulsy can't believe it takes this long to deem a brand new battery defective! I never even got to use it and reported it defective immediately after I received it. I kind of feel like I'm etting the run around.

2017-5-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the delay , we just checked your case , the replacement has been approved,  I’ve informed our appropriate team to look into your case soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-17
Use props
fans63d77c9b
New
Flight distance : 18668 ft
United States

Just a quick update - after I posted this last week I received a missed call from DJI Support apologizing for the delay and stating that "Your case was escalated to the appropriate department and we are in the final stages of shipping your battery. You will receive a tracking number when the product is ready for movement.". Well it's now nearly a week later and I have not received a Shipping Notification yet! Again, I ask, how long does it take to confirm and ship a battery? It's now been over 6 weeks! LOL I'm posting this just for everyone's future reference in setting expectations when dealing with DJI Support. From my experience, it would be easier to not purchase batteries directly from DJI to allow for easier and much quicker replacements when you receive a defective product.
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans63d77c9b Posted at 2017-5-24 08:39
Just a quick update - after I posted this last week I received a missed call from DJI Support apologizing for the delay and stating that "Your case was escalated to the appropriate department and we are in the final stages of shipping your battery. You will receive a tracking number when the product is ready for movement.". Well it's now nearly a week later and I have not received a Shipping Notification yet! Again, I ask, how long does it take to confirm and ship a battery? It's now been over 6 weeks! LOL I'm posting this just for everyone's future reference in setting expectations when dealing with DJI Support. From my experience, it would be easier to not purchase batteries directly from DJI to allow for easier and much quicker replacements when you receive a defective product.

There's unfortunately been some backlog in the shipping department that's been causing some delays. You should have received tracking information not too long ago.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules