Dji App is available in Apple Tv and Samsung Tv
2785 5 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MydroneReview
lvl.2

Morocco

Dji presented this week their first app [Dji App for tv (Apple TV and Samsung TV under Tizen ) . This app is designed to allow users to watch aerial content and 4K videos captured from around the world using DJI drones.

"We've made flying and capturing aerial footage easy with our drones, and now with the DJI Smart TV App, creators will have more ways to share their work with the world. This is really an opportunity for people to be inspired, intrigued, travel to places they would have never imagined and see the world in a whole new way," said Paul Pan, Senior Product Manager.

2017-5-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

That's a lot of keyword links for one post, you may want to try a few less for better SEO results.

Got excited, thought I could fly my drone while sitting in front of the TV with the app. I'll stay with youtube.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I downloaded this onto my AppleTV the day it was released.  It's a nice app, but DJI will need to make sure that the content is updated and kept fresh every day or it'll turn into a "try once then delete" kind of app.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There is already a thread about this new app. I would recommend continuing the conversation from there:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-96370-1-1.html
2017-5-18
Use props
djiuser_tfd3JsFxq0ER
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Now you can enjoy all HD movies and TV shows for free on Android devices using TeaTV app. Download TeaTV apk latest version and enjoy all HD movies and TV shows for free.
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_XM0ojGsKj7Dd
New

Tea TV is a very good movie app for mobile devices and PC. You can install that app on Android, iOS, Firestick Tv and Android Tv.
2018-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules