Mavic has been waiting to ship for almost a week.
1173 23 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans895380d7
New

United States

I recieved an email 9 days ago stating that it would be shipping out within 3 buisness days.  Its still saying preparing to ship on the repair progress page.  What is causing it to just sit there?
My case number is -
CAS-605024-F9W9D9

2017-5-18
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

Same thing happened to mine.  They were waiting for a shipment of refurbs from China.  The time frames stated in the auto generated eMails mean nothing.
2017-5-18
Use props
fans4c795cc1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1446650 ft
United States

EastyT Posted at 2017-5-18 09:47
Same thing happened to mine.  They were waiting for a shipment of refurbs from China.  The time frames stated in the auto generated eMails mean nothing.

This is very disappointing. I shipped my Mavic on 4/29 to have the camera fixed due to the soft focus issue. Every communication I've received from DJI has been great up to this point. If the email stated that this step would take 2-3 days it was usually completed before or within that time frame. Emails state the repair was completed and passed quality assurance and at noon on the 15th I received an email that everything was completed and that it would be shipping within 2 business days.

I'm hoping to receive a shipping email today but after reading so many horror stories I'm thinking that it's not going to come and I'll be sitting in this stage for much longer. This will be even more aggravating if this whole "repair" process is not true and I just end up with a refurbished Mavic. If that's the case don't give me all the BS that you are assessing the damage with a quote, repairing and testing the Mavic only to turn around and ship a refurb.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your aircraft has been shipped out early today.
We sincerely apologize for the delay. Hope you will receive the drone very soon.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4c795cc1 Posted at 2017-5-18 10:40
This is very disappointing. I shipped my Mavic on 4/29 to have the camera fixed due to the soft focus issue. Every communication I've received from DJI has been great up to this point. If the email stated that this step would take 2-3 days it was usually completed before or within that time frame. Emails state the repair was completed and passed quality assurance and at noon on the 15th I received an email that everything was completed and that it would be shipping within 2 business days.

I'm hoping to receive a shipping email today but after reading so many horror stories I'm thinking that it's not going to come and I'll be sitting in this stage for much longer. This will be even more aggravating if this whole "repair" process is not true and I just end up with a refurbished Mavic. If that's the case don't give me all the BS that you are assessing the damage with a quote, repairing and testing the Mavic only to turn around and ship a refurb.

Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EastyT Posted at 2017-5-18 09:47

We sincerely apologize for the delay.
What's your case number? I'll help to escalate it for you.
2017-5-18
Use props
Andy Engel
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-18 21:07
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.

My case number is CAS-609318-Y7D7Y9.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andy Engel Posted at 2017-5-19 02:05
My case number is CAS-609318-Y7D7Y9.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thank you. I have added a note to your case and escalated the case for you.
We will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-5-19
Use props
Andy Engel
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-19 02:34
Thank you. I have added a note to your case and escalated the case for you.

I received a call from someone at DJI named Tom who called from a NJ number. The voicemail stated that it would be shipping soon but they couldn't say when. He did advise that it would be upgraded to 2 day shipping which may or may not be better than them shipping within the 1 to 2 day period that was originally stated.

This will be even more pointless if (as others have stated) is not my actual repaired Mavic and just a refurbished one. If that's the case then all of these updates are BS and it should just say we've received your Mavic and we are waiting for a refurbished unit to ship back to you and not assessing damage/repairing/flight testing/QA.
I just don't like being lied to about what's going on. Just be upfront. If it was going to take a week to ship back to me tell me that or over estimate and surprise me that it ships sooner.
2017-5-19
Use props
fansd84d7237
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64928 ft
France

Same thing happened to me.
Still waiting for shipment...

CAS-616328-N3C0S5
2017-5-19
Use props
Derlisz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178806 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansd84d7237 Posted at 2017-5-19 13:09

Mine has been delayed on every step of the way. I was promised on Monday that it will be shipped to me by the end of the week. I Enquired today only to be feed bull s that they are waiting for replacement parts. CAS-616198-T0G3H3 Absolutely unacceptable!
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andy Engel Posted at 2017-5-19 11:19
I received a call from someone at DJI named Tom who called from a NJ number. The voicemail stated that it would be shipping soon but they couldn't say when. He did advise that it would be upgraded to 2 day shipping which may or may not be better than them shipping within the 1 to 2 day period that was originally stated.

This will be even more pointless if (as others have stated) is not my actual repaired Mavic and just a refurbished one. If that's the case then all of these updates are BS and it should just say we've received your Mavic and we are waiting for a refurbished unit to ship back to you and not assessing damage/repairing/flight testing/QA.

I can comprehend your feelings. And our support team are aware of your case and will help to get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd84d7237 Posted at 2017-5-19 13:09

I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
We will be following up with you as soon as possible.
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Derlisz Posted at 2017-5-19 14:10
Mine has been delayed on every step of the way. I was promised on Monday that it will be shipped to me by the end of the week. I Enquired today only to be feed bull s that they are waiting for replacement parts. CAS-616198-T0G3H3 Absolutely unacceptable!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated the case for you.
2017-5-21
Use props
fansd84d7237
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-21 22:11
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
We will be following up with you as soon as possible.

Status changed.
Awaiting shipment.
Thank you Mindy !
2017-5-22
Use props
Jsanfil
New
Canada

I'm having the same problem. Its been over a week and can't get a response on ship time. They are really messed up over there.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd84d7237 Posted at 2017-5-22 00:14
Status changed.
Awaiting shipment.
Thank you Mindy !

You are welcome. Hope you will receive the drone very soon and enjoy your flight.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jsanfil Posted at 2017-5-22 09:22
I'm having the same problem. Its been over a week and can't get a response on ship time. They are really messed up over there.

I have replied to your thread. We are sorry for the delay.
2017-5-22
Use props
BlueSkys
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy, can you help? Mine had the Jello gimbal issue brand new out of the box. I promptly sent it off to DJI for repair on May 6th and received notification that it had been repaired on may 15th under warranty.  The update status indicated that it would take 1-2 business days to receive shipping confirmation. That update was on the 23rd and I have yet to receive any update since.  Any thing you can do to help expedite this process would be sincerely appreciated.

My Case number is CAS-599944-M3Q6K8

Thank you.

2017-5-22
Use props
BlueSkys
lvl.1
United States

BlueSkys Posted at 2017-5-22 21:39
DJI Mindy, can you help? Mine had the Jello gimbal issue brand new out of the box. I promptly sent it off to DJI for repair on May 6th and received notification that it had been repaired on may 15th under warranty.  The update status indicated that it would take 1-2 business days to receive shipping confirmation. That update was on the 23rd and I have yet to receive any update since.  Any thing you can do to help expedite this process would be sincerely appreciated.

My Case number is CAS-599944-M3Q6K8

Sorry, meant to say the 15th, not 23rd.
2017-5-22
Use props
Andy Engel
lvl.1
United States

Finally received notice that "my" Mavic will be shipped back. The tracking number isn't updated yet but I received a call from someone at DJI last week saying it would be upgraded to 2 day shipping so we'll see.

The notice on the email indicates the s/n but this is different than my original Mavic so that's a little disappointing. According to the s/n it's showing it was manufactured on 4/11 so I'm wondering if this is a refurbished unit or could it actually be new?
2017-5-23
Use props
Andy Engel
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-21 20:04
I can comprehend your feelings. And our support team are aware of your case and will help to get it solved as soon as possible.

I received notice that it's shipping today but now I'm see that the 2 day shipping that was started in the voicemail did not take place. I'm seeing a delivery date of 5/31.

This has not been a good experience.
2017-5-23
Use props
fansd84d7237
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-22 18:35
You are welcome. Hope you will receive the drone very soon and enjoy your flight.

Hello Mindy,

Received package, missing Remote Controller.
Asked DJI support.NL for missing RC, gave me a new case #.
No movement ever since.

Can you help me out ? Thanks

CAS-665411-K4F7C8
2017-5-26
Use props
fansd84d7237
lvl.2
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-22 18:35

Hello Mindy,

Received drone, missing Remote Controller.
Asked DJI support.NL for missing RC, gave me a new case #.
No movement ever since.

Can you help me out ? Thanks

CAS-665411-K4F7C8
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules