Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This forum is awesome!!
740 4 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haneyca
Second Officer
United States

I just have to say, the DJI forum is the best forum I am on. Every time I post a video or question I get responses and help, and never any negativity. Other forums, people rip each other apart or post snarky and condescending comments. I posted a request on here and several other forums for footage from Washington DC for a project I'm working on and not one person on the other forums responded but two people on this forum offered to go to DC and get some for me.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of your help and input and your willingness to help others create better videos and get better shots!

2017-5-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

It's not always like that, there's usually 3 or 4 different bust ups playing out somewhere in the forums. You're just lucky you haven't stepped in any of it yet.

Hang on through it all, roll with the punches and it's a good place to learn lots. Osmo owners seem a little more chilled out.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advocate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've yet to witness a bust up, just lucky I guess?
2017-5-18
Use props
Haneyca
Second Officer
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-18 11:53
It's not always like that, there's usually 3 or 4 different bust ups playing out somewhere in the forums. You're just lucky you haven't stepped in any of it yet.

Hang on through it all, roll with the punches and it's a good place to learn lots. Osmo owners seem a little more chilled out.

I'm sure there have been some but there are not nearly as many here as on the Facebook group. I feel like every post there turns into some kind of controversy and if you ask a question you get eaten alive. It is just nice to have a place where you can learn and not have to worry about it.

And yes, the Osmo owners are way more chill!
2017-5-18
Use props
Haneyca
Second Officer
United States

Advocate Posted at 2017-5-18 13:30
I've yet to witness a bust up, just lucky I guess?

I have seen a few minor disagreements but they are still civil. I'm sure there have been some worse ones but for the most part this forum is well managed.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules