Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unkown issue with MAVIC videos.
1288 5 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Droninator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5538 ft
Germany

Hi, could someone please tell me what´s wrong with my Mavic footage?

https://youtu.be/gEMC5QbOuHA
2017-5-18
Use props
The Droninator
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry that´s 2 times the same video, don´t know how to edit a post here. :-/
2017-5-18
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.3
Netherlands

When you scroll the gimbal up and down  you will get the overexposure signs which is normal with the mavic. Try to move the gimbal slower and see if there is any difference.
2017-5-18
Use props
daivatam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

This is the ugliness of the mavic camera...this and the spot color or vignette....they are artifacts because the poor camera compression...because bad  codec and limited cpu processing power inside the drone-max bandwidth is 60 mb lower end for 4k...it is not an malfunction of your mavic...all are the same... also the sensor is extremely noisy and the inside processing it is realy bad...try neat video for noise but it will take ages for 4k and it is a paid software...to minimize this you should pan very slow, you should use an nd filter to keep the shutter speed at around 50-60 frames ideally because the motion blur will take place of ugly artifacts rendering the image more pleasing, to film at 2.7k  because the same 60mb bandwidth will be used and then upscale to 4k if u want, to lower a tad sharpness in full daylight...better to stay on 0 try -1 but not in low light. The best resolve will be that the dji will implement a better camera algorithm codec/compression processing...but  seems that this is just an dream because one reason or another.
2017-5-18
Use props
The Droninator
lvl.1
Germany

Ouch! I can´t believe all Mavics out there are that bad...?
I tried all resolutions and FPS from 4096*2160 down to 1920*1080.
Even 1080 is showing those artifacts, not that extreme like in 4K but it is still there!
2017-5-19
Use props
daivatam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Yep I was also rely disappointed myself...not expected this...but I chose to go with mavic because portability... it is what it is....
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules