786 2 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa0261d9
New

United States

I got my drone for xmas 2016.
Its been great.
But it took off and did not respond to qnd flew off and crashedthe ribbon cable on camera/gimble was cut
Is their someone i can have a live conversation with so i can get it repaired???
2017-5-18
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

u can call support, they will tell u to send it in, and depending on what the flight record say, they will either price out a repair u have to pay for, or tell u it's warranty covered. If you'd rather fix it yourself, there are options - just do some looking here and on phantompilots . com... Even warranty repair would probably take nearing a month.. that's just how things work out, usually... In the meantime you can readup on phantomhelp log and post a log here, people can help you to determine what happened, and help to get "ammo" to push for warranty fix....
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You could fill in an online repair request form here.You’ll get a case number automatically. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
After received your drone, our engineers will help to evaluate the drone and let you know what could have caused the issue.  Sorry for the crash.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules