Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
all cam systems fail
717 6 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronenewb85
New

United States

terrible week for my p3s. started out by having a violently jerking gimble and attempted to fix it by watching the poplular youtube videos of poeple haveing the same issue,it worked for them but not me,i redid it 5 times but it would still jerk until the last time i did it.I turned it on and no jerking,so i assumed it was fixed until today I decided to go get a quick video of a lake but when i turned it on same problem once again.so back to realinging the rod with camera and now I have to addition error messages and a completlely limp gimble.the error messeges say hardware maulfuntion see service tech. gimple roll error and gimble tilt error and if i try to auto calibrate the camera it locks up the app and then eventually the app will say Diconected in the status bar.I cant afford to have a professional fix this

2017-5-18
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

when did the error start? And did anything happen to the drone, like crash or hard landing? Please post a pic of the error messages.
2017-5-18
Use props
Dronenewb85
New

United States

i did have a crash but it didnt start immediately after. a couple uses after when the issue started.
2017-5-19
Use props
Dronenewb85
New

United States

Screenshot_2017-05-18-20-19-59[1].png
2017-5-19
Use props
Dronenewb85
New

United States

this was the only error screen i got a screenshot of,the other one had the 2nd gimble error on it
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dronenewb85 Posted at 2017-5-19 11:09
this was the only error screen i got a screenshot of,the other one had the 2nd gimble error on it

I would recommend you send it in for service. http://www.dji.com/service/repair
2017-5-19
Use props
Dronenewb85
New

United States

not what i wanted to hear $$$
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules