Fusion 5 7""
756 5 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans372e1904
New
United Kingdom

Hi folks, thinking of buying a fusion 5 7" tablet for my phantom standard 3. Any body  had or still using one...please advise...thankyou.
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the list of recommended devices for your aircraft.
Others may work, work partially, or not work at all.

ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2017-5-19
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!
Personally I am using Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T819 . I had huge problems communicating with Tab + DJIGO4.DJIGO4 application I have no choice of Channel 2.4 / 5.8 "Auto" "Custom"  
Uploaded on Android 7. I do not know what to think about it. The Galaxy S7 e is the same  I changed everything I could change. I even went back to Android 6. Same thing! I upgraded to Android 7 ... Continue to the same
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

GoodmanRP Posted at 2017-5-19 10:12
Hello!
Personally I am using Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T819 . I had huge problems communicating with Tab + DJIGO4.DJIGO4 application I have no choice of Channel 2.4 / 5.8 "Auto" "Custom"  
Uploaded on Android 7. I do not know what to think about it. The Galaxy S7 e is the same  I changed everything I could change. I even went back to Android 6. Same thing! I upgraded to Android 7 ... Continue to the same

From what I see, you only have the RC connected to the Go app and not the aircraft as well. The RC alone will not display transmission information. In addition, I'm assuming you're in a CE region and not FCC?
2017-5-19
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-19 11:56
From what I see, you only have the RC connected to the Go app and not the aircraft as well. The RC alone will not display transmission information. In addition, I'm assuming you're in a CE region and not FCC?

Thank you very much for your answer!.
It is the same everywhere. I even went to the empty field.  And also Europe

2017-5-19
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-19 11:56

Hi DJI-Jamie,  I don't think that being under FCC or CE or SRRC should make any difference other than the output power of the transmitters , whatever frequency -2.4 or 5.8  GHz- the RC and drone are working ( I'm assuming that local broadcasting rules don't prevent the system from being able to use either frequency) . Of course this will affect how far the drone will fly, shortest range under CE, longest range under FCC -based on page 64 of the P4P manual ( Transmitter power and Max transmission distance.
I'm under CE, and can use 2.3 and 5.8 without any problems , on my iPad -both Air 2 and the New one. Or am i missing something? Always a possibility...
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules