Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
battery problem after a charge
999 7 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebP4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114177 ft
France

hello,
I had this problem after recharging one of my battery.

does someone had the same. APP GO 4 said battery error landing soon. engine over charged
thank you by advance

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Charge the battery back up and see if it resolves it.
Power up the aircraft and go to the advanced battery page to see the cells voltage.
If it persists then you may need to send it in.And you're using only the stock charger correct?
2017-5-19
Use props
sebP4
lvl.1
France

thank you for your answer.
Actually, this battery is a new one, bought few month ago but never used. I did the battery firmware upgrade after my purchase. this is what i get on the app. il lokk a element problem because the voltage for each are : 4.23-4.04-4.29-4.16 V
global voltage 16.7 temperature : 26°C
thank you
2017-5-19
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

sebP4 Posted at 2017-5-19 09:12
Actually, this battery is a new one, bought few month ago but never used. I did the battery firmware upgrade after my purchase. this is what i get on the app. il lokk a element problem because the voltage for each are : 4.23-4.04-4.29-4.16 V

Man those are some major deviations between cells!  
I would not use that battery at all.
Did you buy it from DJI or an authorized re-seller?
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

sebP4 Posted at 2017-5-19 09:12

You can try restoring the unit to factory settings in the Assistant 2 program to see if it helps alleviate this issue. Try Ken's advice and worse case it would need to come in to DJI to get replaced.
2017-5-19
Use props
sebP4
lvl.1
France

Thank you again for your post. I will not use this battery. I'm pretty sure it's a cells problem. I bought it  maybe 10 mouth ago to a dji reseller in France called  " la caméra embarquée. But never used it.
What am I suppose to do for the replacement ? Do I have to wait for you and sending me a voucher?
Thank you again.
Just one more question : I have a message in dji go 4 app concerning a firmware upgrade... I downloaded it and the battery flashed green light several times. I think it's normal, the message also says that dji' goimg to release a new version of app or system and I have to stay connected to process. Is that 100% normal??
Thank you
2017-5-20
Use props
sebP4
lvl.1
France

Tmygun Posted at 2017-5-19 12:07

yes it's a new one. bought few month ago but never used. I will not fly with this battery for sure!!
thank you
2017-5-28
Use props
sebP4
lvl.1
France

Tmygun Posted at 2017-5-19 12:07

yes it's a new one. bought few month ago but never used. I will not fly with this battery for sure!!
thank you
2017-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules