Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 RC & Syncing a P4 Pro Drone
1356 2 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JSTDID
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1880873 ft
United States

So my P4 decided to take a swim...  Long story.  Anyway, I was planning to purcahse a P4 Pro and use the RC that I still have from the P4.  Will they work together?  Do I have to perform any kind of udpate or firmware to have the RC connect to the P4 Pro?  Any info would be greatly apprecaited.  

In anycase, I'll have to purchase a new drone but why buy another controller when I have a good one..  Thanks in advance for any info.  
2017-5-19
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

The P4 RC will not work with the P4P drone. P4P   remote controller and drone  work on two different frequencies, 2.4  and 5.8 GHz, while the P4 only 2.4 GHz and there are also other differences, like the rear obstacle sensors and †he lateral infrared sensors, and the different camera... The P4 controller would not recognize a P4P, preventing the DJI GO 4  App un the tablet or phone from working properly.
2017-5-19
Use props
JSTDID
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1880873 ft
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-19 12:08
The P4 RC will not work with the P4P drone. P4P   remote controller and drone  work on two different frequencies, 2.4  and 5.8 GHz, while the P4 only 2.4 GHz and there are also other differences, like the rear obstacle sensors and †he lateral infrared sensors, and the different camera... The P4 controller would not recognize a P4P, preventing the DJI GO 4  App un the tablet or phone from working properly.

thanks brother....  that is what i needed to know.   Kinda bumbed but it is what it is.  happy flying
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules