Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Records Deleted - How Do I Get Them Back?
1855 7 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

After flying my P3P for the first time in a month or so, I had noticed that the recent flight records had not been synced.  Yesterday, I synced my P4 Pro on DJI GO 4 and everything went well.  Today, I remembered to sync my P3P files.  When I was done, the app said there were no records, yet before I synced the flight records there were 7 to 10 records ready to be synced and a great many that had already been synced.  Is there a way to get my flight records back?  They are in the DJi servers because they were synced.

Any asistance with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what versions of the Go and Go4 are you running?
2017-5-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-19 15:05
Just to clarify, what versions of the Go and Go4 are you running?

Aloha Jamie,

Get this, I have an Android, but I am running DJI GO 4 v4.0.7.  I have no idea how, but it happened (nVidia Shield K1).  Otherwise, my P3P is running v3.1.5 on a Samsung Galaxy TAB Pro.  Weird, huh!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-19 19:51
Aloha Jamie,

Get this, I have an Android, but I am running DJI GO 4 v4.0.7.  I have no idea how, but it happened (nVidia Shield K1).  Otherwise, my P3P is running v3.1.5 on a Samsung Galaxy TAB Pro.  Weird, huh!

It's odd. Just to make sure I'm on the same page, though, do the P3P's records still show up in the regular Go app?
2017-5-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-22 06:53
It's odd. Just to make sure I'm on the same page, though, do the P3P's records still show up in the regular Go app?

Aloha Jamie,

Last time I checked, the P3P using the Galaxy TAB Pro device (DJI GO v3.1.5) did not have the flight records anymore.  But, I have been grounded by wind for the last couple days.  I can turn it on in the house here tomorrow and see if it still has no records.  It will be a practice for the pending upgrade.

Mahalo for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-23 01:49
Aloha Jamie,

Last time I checked, the P3P using the Galaxy TAB Pro device (DJI GO v3.1.5) did not have the flight records anymore.  But, I have been grounded by wind for the last couple days.  I can turn it on in the house here tomorrow and see if it still has no records.  It will be a practice for the pending upgrade.

Please keep me posted when you can.
2017-5-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-23 09:02
Please keep me posted when you can.

Aloha Jamie,

Problem Solved!  (I hope).  It turns out that the DJI GO app defaulted to "ALL" after the last sync.  My thinking is that "ALL" means the total of the synced flights but the display said "No Flight Data".  The blue caret is not very noticeable against the dark background so I did not notice it as an option.

I tested it today and went over it with a fine-tooth comb and tried the caret (I had looked for it earlier but did not see it).  Sure enough all the flight names were listed and each had the proper synced flights (like the left column).  That was one of the weird things about it all, the display said "No Flight Data" but the left column showed a good set of flight data (added together).

Those blue fonts often mess me up, not so much that they are hard to see but that I do not often see then as the selected option.  It used to get me in the Live View option and other options in the General Settings.  That is why I point out in the Forum that the blue font word/words are the selection.

Mahalo for the help!  Sorry it was just an oversight.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-23 16:44
Aloha Jamie,

Problem Solved!  (I hope).  It turns out that the DJI GO app defaulted to "ALL" after the last sync.  My thinking is that "ALL" means the total of the synced flights but the display said "No Flight Data".  The blue caret is not very noticeable against the dark background so I did not notice it as an option.

It's good to hear you were able to get that sorted, happy flying!
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules