Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal slow with remote
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smotz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59711 ft
United States

'Lo all.

I have 2 P3P's.  I noticed with one of them the gimbal is really slow to move up & down (checked all the settings - not the issue).  Also I noticed that the video gets pixelated.  

So I did some troubleshooting and narrowed it down to the CONTROLLER.  I paired the other controller and the problems went away.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?  What part I may need in the controller to replace?  Is it worth it?
2017-5-19
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

anyone? thoughts?
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you notice after a firmware update or long term storage? What firmware is the RC running?
2017-5-22
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-22 20:55
Did you notice after a firmware update or long term storage? What firmware is the RC running?

long term storage (bought it used). Manually updated to the latest firmware.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Smotz Posted at 2017-5-23 10:58
long term storage (bought it used). Manually updated to the latest firmware.

Try the following button combinations to see if it helps allevate the issue:

Reset the RC:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink the RC to the aircraft with the following:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

After that, I would recomment performing a RC calibration to make sure that the gimbal wheel responds properly. Please let me know if this helps. If not, could you clarify how long you've had it?
2017-5-23
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

Performed the sequance you suggest but it didn't help.  
The Gimbal titlt speed is still slow - even when set to 100 in the settings.  However when I press C1 to quickly chnage the gimbal to the extreme positions, it works.
Another odd thing is the video Pixilates with this controller but not with the other.

2017-5-25
Use props
Smotz
lvl.1
United States

anything else I can do?
2017-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules