Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI 4 app - schizophrenia
956 3 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

Is this just me? I was using the DJI GO 4 app just fine all day.

Come home and connected to the internet. I'm not sure if an update was put on.

Now when I use the DJI GO 4 app the video is a square - it looks like it has been cut off. This behavior has occured on two android devices that I have.

Also the altitude is way off - as in not even close to the actual altutude.

My phantom 4 pro works just fine. I used a different app and the drone functions as normal.

Anyone else have this or is this just me?

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, which Go app version are you on? Could you provide a screenshot of what you're getting?
2017-5-19
Use props
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

This is for android DJI Go 4 app. Attached is the screen shot. The video stream portion is cut off especially on the right hand side. It turns out after I minimized and then restored the DJI Go 4 app, the video returned back to normal size. Is it my imagination or did the font size just get larger for most things on the screen.

There is a problem with the reported height. At 6 ft, the DJI Go 4 app reports 11 ft. I tested this against a custom app I wrote using the sdk 4 and the custom app reported the correct height using the UI widgets.

Below is the screen shot.

ScreenShot

2017-5-19
Use props
eColumbia01
Second Officer
United States

Just a couple of more comments about the height. I was using the phantom 4 for several batteries today. The height was never accurate. Granted I was worried about taking the drone to a higher altitude so I kept the drone within 20m.
2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules