Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC can't connetc to Android device
621 1 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9eb39866
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210230 ft
Poland

Hello. I cannot connetc my DJI Inspire 1 RC to Android phone. DJI app displays DISCONNECTED. I have second RC that is set to master and there is no problem connecting this one with DJI app.

I have formated HTC device, so the Android instalation is 'fresh', tried; diffrent USB cables, resetting RC (L1+R1+shutter) but still no luck.

Can You help me?
2017-5-19
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Do you have this RC  on the same Firmware as the one that is working ?  did you keep it up to date and it suddenly stopped working ? If it is up to date   then you could try to remove  the HDMI module ( Just the cover mind you not the whole thing ) from the working RC and for testing purposes place it on the one not working . More than likely if you are Up to date then it is a bad HDMI module and I have found that you dont have to go into replacing the whole thing, the back cover has the electronics that seem to fail and I have done this several times to test and see  and it is usually all that is needed .

You will need a T6 torx to remove the 4 screws and then very gently pry the cover straight off the back, dont bend it , just try and get the top cover over the top where  the plug ports  are at , there is a Pin module on the bottom of the cover that plugs into the other half of the module .  Once you have it removed , just swap it with the one working .  If it solves the problem then you know that you need a new module and they cost about 100 dollars and are simple to install .  

More than likely , If you are updated to at least the Firmware that works on your other RC  and are using the same cord etc, this is your problem .

Just go slow when doing this procedure and start with the Bad module so you get a feel for it , then go to the working RC and remove that cover  and Install to the Non working RC.    This is just the HDMI module on the back of the RC,NOT THE WHOLE BACK OF THE RC .
Notice in the picture there are two parts to it , the left attaches to the RC itself and has flat ribbons connected to it  and screws to the RC transmitter , the Right module in white is the one we want , ( it removes with 4 screws )  if you notice on the left picture towards the bottom ( lower left )  there is a molex connector, that is what the white module plugs into via pins on the white cover,  that is why you want to remove the module straight back and out , so you dont damage the pins,  this procedure  is actually quite easy to do  but like I say , just  get the white cover over the ports on the top first then pull it staight off the back , then when re assembling it , be sure to get the pins lines up and then just plug it back in and get the ports over the top of the cover . Once you do it once , it is czarnina  ( duck soup )

****Where did this RC that is not working come from ?  do you know if it was ever updated ?  If it is on firmware that is a couple years old then that could be your problem , if you know for a fact that it is on at least 1.3 or the same firmware on  the Master ,  then the module is more than likely the culprit .

donnie
HDMI module.jpeg
2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules