Anyone sent their Mavic back to HK for warranty repair?
1637 3 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AGILA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45085 ft
Philippines

Unfortunately, I'm sending my Mavic back due to its soft/blurry right side of the frame. I bought the Mavic via DJI US Online store and had it shipped to Singapore. Brought the Mavic with me and flew it for the first time in the Philippines.

Learn Paper - 12.jpg

I did all the calibration but nothing seems to work. Unless I focus on the right then the blurry area gradually goes to the left side of the frame.

Learn Paper - 13.jpg

Everything is working perfectly except for the camera, lens or sensor. I've never crashed the Mavic. I've tried almost everything to remedy the issue. I've read all the possible solution but the issue didn't go away. The lens must be decentered or something since the outside glass is clear and looks clean.

I know the process of sending the Mavic back in is pretty straight forward but I'm curious to know your experience. How much were the shipping cost and tax charges to HK? How long did the entire process take until you got your Mavic back? Anyone that has sent their Mavic back and gotten a properly functioning Mavic in return? Unfortunately, I'm sending the Mavic from the Philippines and I have not seen anyone from PH posting their "warranty return" experience here.

Thanks!

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the issue, may I know you have contacted our tech support to create a case number already or not?
Generally speaking, it takes about 2 weeks for the repair process which does not include the shipping time.
Besides, we do not provide international warranty, if you purchased it from US online store, it will not be covered by warranty in HK, China.
2017-5-21
Use props
AGILA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45085 ft
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-21 02:42
Sorry for the issue, may I know you have contacted our tech support to create a case number already or not?
Generally speaking, it takes about 2 weeks for the repair process which does not include the shipping time.
Besides, we do not provide international warranty, if you purchased it from US online store, it will not be covered by warranty in HK, China.

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did contact the Asia Pacific Region tech support and was given a case number. My Mavic shipped from Shenzen, then HK and finally delivered to our address in Singapore. I was told to ship the Mavic back to HK for assessment. I was just wondering if there's anyone here who had experienced sending it back to HK either from Singapore or Philippines and/or if there were any issues they've encountered.

By the way, any possible DJI repair centres around South East Asia in the future?
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AGILA Posted at 2017-5-21 05:54
Hi Natalia,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did contact the Asia Pacific Region tech support and was given a case number. My Mavic shipped from Shenzen, then HK and finally delivered to our address in Singapore. I was told to ship the Mavic back to HK for assessment. I was just wondering if there's anyone here who had experienced sending it back to HK either from Singapore or Philippines and/or if there were any issues they've encountered.

Thanks for the details, please send it in as the instruction provided by our support, hope everything goes smoothly.
Maybe there will be more repair centers around South East Asia in near future, we’re constantly growing.
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules