inspire x3 only twitches.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexanderev
New

United Kingdom

Hi,
i have an inspire 1 pro, to which ive been trying to fit a black x3 camera. the camera gives a video feed in the dji go app (although upside down) but is uncontrolable and limp. when i start the aircraft the gimbal twitches but otherwise doesnt move. ive tried updating the firmware and have apparently been sucessful. the gimbal moved 180 degrees yaw once when updating from 1.09 to 01.10.01.40
Anyone got any ideas on how i can fix this?
2017-5-20
Use props
Henry M.Y.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

A black X3 camera?

AFAIK, black X3 camera is the Osmo X3 camera, which CANNOT be mounted onto the Inspire 1. This is stated in the FAQ of the Osmo product webpage.

I tried mounting it onto my Inspire 1 Pro but was not possible. I eventually bought a white X3 camera.

Henry
2017-5-20
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

if it has the yaw and pitch motor locks then yes its from the OSMO and cant be used. which im betting it is since you said picture is upside down
2017-5-20
Use props
DTSCEO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 889843 ft
United States

Can anyone tell me if I should be able to update or downgrade firmware through the camera if I have an IMU initialization error which apparently kills power to part of the camera setting a separate error indicating the 8 pin ribbon cable might be loose, which it is not.  So my IMU is good, calibrates, all values are perfect only thing I can think to do is roll back and reinstall firmware.  Which I can't....  Seems they would have a way to push firmware through the tail mounted usb port...  So frustrating this is, flew fine, changed batteries, can't fly.

Chad
2017-10-6
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DTSCEO Posted at 2017-10-6 21:20
Can anyone tell me if I should be able to update or downgrade firmware through the camera if I have an IMU initialization error which apparently kills power to part of the camera setting a separate error indicating the 8 pin ribbon cable might be loose, which it is not.  So my IMU is good, calibrates, all values are perfect only thing I can think to do is roll back and reinstall firmware.  Which I can't....  Seems they would have a way to push firmware through the tail mounted usb port...  So frustrating this is, flew fine, changed batteries, can't fly.

Chad

After you calibrated the IMU did you IMMEDIATELY follow up with a camera gimbal Calibration .....If not do so .

donnie
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules