Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery
1034 5 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
winecupl
New
Flight distance : 35997 ft
United States

Just received the P4P, charged the batteries and had good flights yesterday. The charger is flashing red lights now and does not appear to be charging the batteries. Any suggestions.
2017-5-20
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Do you mean the hub for charging the batteries? If the status LEDs are blinking red it means that  there is a power supply error. Try disconnecting the power unit from the hub and reconnect it.  Also make sure that the batteries are connected the right way (there are small groves in the hub corresponding to ridges on one side of the batteries). Also check that the power cord to the charger is correctly connected.
2017-5-20
Use props
winecupl
New
Flight distance : 35997 ft
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-20 07:24
Do you mean the hub for charging the batteries? If the status LEDs are blinking red it means that  there is a power supply error. Try disconnecting the power unit from the hub and reconnect it.  Also make sure that the batteries are connected the right way (there are small groves in the hub corresponding to ridges on one side of the batteries). Also check that the power cord to the charger is correctly connected.

Thank you. Yes.  I tried to disconnect and reconnect, with the correct connection, I'm pretty certain. The batteries themselves charge individually. I'll walk through the connection again very carefully, with your suggestions and the user manual.
2017-5-20
Use props
fans603ae64c
New

China

Hello, would you mind upload a picture about the charger and battery connection ? Frist you should make sure that it  is a power supply error or your drone battery?  When you press the power button on the intelligent battery once, does it light up temporarily?  And  twice and hold for three seconds, does it turn the battery on?  If it's faulty and the problem doesn't get resolved,  Where did you purchased it , you can go  to the store and  return this battery  to the vendor for a replacement.
2017-5-24
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bro, is your bird new or used? What battery level is on the batteries ? Put this jokers in th bird and let them wear down whilst the bird is on, then put them on the charge.
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

winecupl Posted at 2017-5-20 08:29
Thank you. Yes.  I tried to disconnect and reconnect, with the correct connection, I'm pretty certain. The batteries themselves charge individually. I'll walk through the connection again very carefully, with your suggestions and the user manual.

Were you able to get it sorted? Where did ou initially purchase the unit?
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules