Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A2 Binding Questions
1744 5 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I have been asked to see if I can't get a friends s1000+ operational for them. It was bought and assembled a while ago by somebody else, the house has a zillion other planes/cars/boats/drones etc so I may even be missing parts but we'll get to that.

The 2 controllers he has given me are ;

GL300C with some sort of massive range extender on it - 2.4ghz.
GL858A which i'm having issues upgrading to the latest firmware using DJI GO.

I seem to be able to get them linked to Lightbridge (2) but not the A2 module. The first (of probably many questions) is this, are these controllers compatible with this system? If not, can you point me in the right direction of something that is? He also has the gimble, and he also gave me a parachute?

As mentioned before, I'm a newb to this world but been playing with tech since I started crawling nearly 40 years ago. I don't expect to be spoonfed (not do i want to be!) but I also need to start at the beginning

Many thanks.

2017-5-21
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I have managed to get the controller to update using a samsung product instead of apple but still doesn't appear to want to bind to the flight system. Getting the GPS compass etc info on both the phone and the pc connected using Assistant
2017-5-21
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you download the A2 assistant? You'll need that...you'll also need the LB-2 assistant. Then download the manual for the LB and A2..it will walk you through binding and setting the radio up. You can find it on DJI webpage and then under products....pick the product then scroll down to "Downloads". As far as the radios...the GL300C is normally a Phantom radio....Ive never used or tried to use on a 1000-A2....I'll let somebody else speak to that. Normally everyone uses the Futaba 14 SG or a Spectrum ....
2017-5-21
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

OK, I have done most of that, if not all of it. I spent the day getting to know it, making sure it was wired up correctly and testing engines etc, just for the life of me can't get the transmitters to connect to the Receiver.  I've watched a video where they adjust the way the transmitter is transmitting(?) to multi or something and then immediately the a2 led starts to blink green acknowledging there's a signal but I can't get that to happen, even after depressing the link button. So at this point, my thought process is that either the transmitters aren't compatible, or, they aren't configured correctly. Pretty much just after confirmation either way so I don't keep looking for a solution that doesn't exist.
2017-5-21
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

Had a mate come around tonight that has an Inspire 1. Tried linking the controller from that (identicle in looks to the 858 but was a 6xx series) and still no success so I'm leaning towards either a faulty flight controller or wrong transmitters. Would love if someone from DJI could confirm this for me as the next step is breaking out the credit card lol
2017-5-22
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

Found somebody that has a spectrum (my employee actually lol!) so we're going to have a go tomorrow night. Yay for hopefully getting some definitive answers
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules