Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-553408-L6G2L2
697 5 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1207a5a2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18730 ft
Germany

Hi,

i've got my 'Phantom 3 A' back from DJI Repair since a few Days. Today was my first flight, and there is nothing better than before. My Phantom is still vibrating -> that causes vibrations on the Gimbal, what I see in the recorded Video too! Can't be tolerance. I can't believe there is nothing repaired or something. DJI Service sent me a sheet with Repair Materials: 1 Phantom 3 Aircraft Body ... but there is no change....It's the same body as before for sure...  I was waiting so long for the repair, and now have same error like before.... (very sad)

I hope you can help me or tell what exact happend at Repair.... Why the Phantom 3 still vibrating? That can't be OK!!

In hope for some answer and help...

Regards
Manuel Moldan
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry to hear that you still have the vibration issue, Manuel Moldan.
We just checked your case, it worked fine when we performed flight test, would you please upload a video here showing the vibration? We'll help you escalate it, thank you very much!
2017-5-21
Use props
SoundManu
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I tried my best to caugth that shakin' Gimbal on Camera.... but I think you can  see it very well on that video:
Here the LINK of my Video named 'Shakin' Gimbal' ;-).....

[url]https://goo.gl/photos/f5PnM9yeAf4LFqHj6
[/url]

I looking forward for an answer/some help...

Regards
Manuel
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SoundManu Posted at 2017-5-22 08:42
Hi,

thanks for your reply. I tried my best to caugth that shakin' Gimbal on Camera.... but I think you can  see it very well on that video:

Manuel, to locate the issue, would you please export an original video directly from SD card and upload it to Droppbox, then post a link here? Please do not edit the video at all, thank you very much.
2017-5-22
Use props
SoundManu
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-22 23:30
Manuel, to locate the issue, would you please export an original video directly from SD card and upload it to Droppbox, then post a link here? Please do not edit the video at all, thank you very much.

Yes, no problem. The Video is from last sunday. It's directly from SD-Card to Dropbox without cutting, that explains the filesize of 3,5 gb, i'm sorry. But you can see that shakin'  (sideway-shakin) also in the video. Sometimes more (when phantom hovers), sometimes less (when phantom is moving)....

I think that can't be OK, cause if I want to take a picture that shakin should not happen... A friend of mine has a Phantom3A too, and it does not shakin/vibrating that way....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud70ntjlfpgm9fk/DJI_0001.MP4?dl=0

Still in hope of some help/a good workin' drone.....

Regards
Manuel  
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SoundManu Posted at 2017-5-23 12:27
Yes, no problem. The Video is from last sunday. It's directly from SD-Card to Dropbox without cutting, that explains the filesize of 3,5 gb, i'm sorry. But you can see that shakin'  (sideway-shakin) also in the video. Sometimes more (when phantom hovers), sometimes less (when phantom is moving)....

I think that can't be OK, cause if I want to take a picture that shakin should not happen... A friend of mine has a Phantom3A too, and it does not shakin/vibrating that way....

We checked your video but did not find the vibrating issue you mentioned.
Could you pleas describe the exact time it vibrates? Thanks.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules