P3A & P3P CENTER BOARDS WITH 4K CAMERA
866 3 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyeHigh
New

United Kingdom

So we bought a P3A second hand that came with a 4k camera fitted, had a small crash and getting the ESC error and cant start it, replaced the motor that took the dunt but no luck so looking at replacing the board, can find the P3P one at a reasonable price but the P3A are way more expensive??

Can i fit the P3A board into my drone as it has the 4k camera or is there more to it than that?

Has anyone any contacts for a P3A board?? UK based..

Thx
2017-5-21
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

How are you sure that you bought an Advanced?  The Advanced came with a 2.7k camera.  There is a P34k that has a 4k camera, but it is in no way compatable with the Advanced or the Pro.  The P34k uses wifi instead of lightbridge.  The drones look the same externally, so I am wondering how you know you have an Advanced fitted with a 4k camera?
2017-5-21
Use props
SkyeHigh
New

United Kingdom

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-5-21 11:28
How are you sure that you bought an Advanced?  The Advanced came with a 2.7k camera.  There is a P34k that has a 4k camera, but it is in no way compatable with the Advanced or the Pro.  The P34k uses wifi instead of lightbridge.  The drones look the same externally, so I am wondering how you know you have an Advanced fitted with a 4k camera?

I got told from the person i bought it from and its written on the box it came in, and its written on the drone, apart from that i would have no idea..
2017-5-21
Use props
SkyeHigh
New

United Kingdom

Is there any other way to tell?
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules