Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Did not return to home!!!!
1568 10 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8b935e8
New
Flight distance : 226660 ft
Uruguay

Guys,
I lost my Mavic today.
I had sone the latest firmware update last Friday, flown on Saturday and actually used the RTH sucessfully yesterday night.  This morning, after flying for a few minutes....it just kept on going. Would not turn or RTH.
Looked for hours where the map showed it had landed...but could not found it.
Has this happened to others?
Does DJI cover this sort of issue?
IMG_5006.PNG
2017-5-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

First thing you should do is sync your flight to dji cloud, and start a case with dji.

If you want any help here you can upload your flight log here http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/  And come back here and post link , you will get some help.
2017-5-21
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

The screenshot does not really tell us what happened. Can you upload the flight data to Airdata. Did you get any errors before that happened? Like any connectivity or GPS problems? Cheers.
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about the loss of your drone.
Please sync your flight records from the DJI Go app and send an email to support.us@dji.com with your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
They can analyze the data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2017-5-22
Use props
PassBy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Can share more in detail?  
following
2017-5-22
Use props
fansd8b935e8
New
United States

I synced my flights and emailed DJI
IMG_5033.JPG
2017-5-23
Use props
r4nd0m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839055 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry about your loss mate but I did upgrade on Thursday and flew multiple flights on Saturday especially showing the RTH as well as precision landing capability - even in a populated area with a lot of wifi activity and it did work - the only thing I could observe was that once it stopped during RTH for a short while which I couldnt explain - tried it another 10 times afterwards even from the exact position - didnt occur again
2017-5-23
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Have you tried the Find My Drone feature?
2017-5-23
Use props
fansd8b935e8
New
United States

Yes...to no avail...it apparently fell within an eucaliptus plantation...we looked for hours right where it showed it should have been.
2017-5-23
Use props
TroutboyNZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

When you updated the firmware, did you reset the RTH height_ It often defaults to 30m after a firmware upgrade.
2017-5-23
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

fansd8b935e8 Posted at 2017-5-23 11:16
Yes...to no avail...it apparently fell within an eucaliptus plantation...we looked for hours right where it showed it should have been.

check again in a few days.  It is probably hiding above and may eventually fall out.  Sorry for your mishap.
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules