Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phone connexion
577 6 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
explographe
lvl.1
Iceland

Hey, maybe anyone can help me...

I just connected a new phone to my Mavic controller, and cannot manage to get it running.
- The controller works with my wife's iPhone
- I got an Android no-brand phone running on Android 5.1
- DJI GO 4 runs on the phone
- I have connected the phone to the central USB plug, cause it's an inverted micro USB connexion and I don't have the right cable to connect it on the side of the controller.

When I turn everything on, it doesn't get any video return...

Any idea to solve the problem ?

2017-5-21
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

So what you are saying is that the app says connected but there is no picture showing on the screen?
2017-5-21
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

what the hell is an inverted micro USB connection. What is the name of that phone, i want to see that connector.
2017-5-21
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you unplugged the RC cable from the side of the RC before you connect your phone to the central USB plug?  Besides, normally, there is a Developer Options on Android phone, please enable the USB debugging.
2017-5-21
Use props
explographe
lvl.1
Iceland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-21 21:57
So what you are saying is that the app says connected but there is no picture showing on the screen?

No, it says disconnected.
2017-5-22
Use props
explographe
lvl.1
Iceland

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-21 23:05
Have you unplugged the RC cable from the side of the RC before you connect your phone to the central USB plug?  Besides, normally, there is a Developer Options on Android phone, please enable the USB debugging.

Yes I unplugged it as said in the manual...
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

explographe Posted at 2017-5-22 08:19
Yes I unplugged it as said in the manual...

Have you tried the original USB cable of your phone? Like I mentioned before, check the Developer Options on your phone.
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules