Can't connect drone
1161 5 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevo61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I have just bought a mavic pro but when I connect to to the dji go 4 app it will not recognize the drone, the app loads and opens but just says not connected, it says disconnect cable and reconnect but still nothing. I thought I would try on my ipad mini but that is not compatible being an ipad 1, so I have a nice new drone that I can't fly so not at all impressed with dji, have upgraded from a xiaomi mi drone but beginning to think I have made a big mistake, can anyone help I see from reviews on the app store that a lot of people are having problems with samsung phones, come on dji.
2017-5-21
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Do you manualy start the app or does it starts automatically after switching on the remote?
2017-5-21
Use props
fans641ac086
New

United States

Mari Posted at 2017-5-21 11:59
Do you manualy start the app or does it starts automatically after switching on the remote?

Hello I am still unable two connect my Phantom 3 advanced to the camera in the program it still only has the option that shows how to connect
2017-5-21
Use props
fans4082ba8d
New
United States

Hello, I'm unable to connect, I have WiFi and it works fine with the other items I use but it just continues to say connecting on the control and states it is disconnected on the Go4 app.  What now?  I'm on a IPhone 6 with the latest updates.
2017-5-21
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It may be the cable. If you are using the side connection, then disconnect it and try using a cable to the bottom usb port. 9 times out of 10, if everything else is ok then the problem will be in the cable. Just remember you can't have a cable attached to both the side and the bottom at the same time.
2017-5-21
Use props
Stevo61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for all the replies turns out it was not compatible with my phone so have got a new I phone, it now works great
Many thanks
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules