Controller has built in Audio output port?
731 3 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bond006
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9908 ft
United States

Usually, I fly solo, today I was with friends showing them the drone, when I watched the cached video on my tablet, they was audio, it recordered everything my and my friends  Very loud and very clear.  I had seen some option on the DJI APP for audio for the cached video.  Audio files are very limited bandwidth, so I am shocked that it does not carry overe to the SD saved videos.  Anybody has any ideas about this?

2017-5-21
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United States

It is using the phone speaker and not the mavic so it won't record on the SD card. When I installed the GO4 app it asked me  if I want to allow it access to my speaker and I said NO. You can also deny permission in your phone or tablet settings.
2017-5-21
Use props
Bond006
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9908 ft
United States

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-21 18:26
It is using the phone speaker and not the mavic so it won't record on the SD card. When I installed the GO4 app it asked me  if I want to allow it access to my speaker and I said NO. You can also deny permission in your phone or tablet settings.

odd. problem is that I am not using a mobile phone, I  am using a tablet, however, I assume the same applies.  Thank you for your reply because I did nit know that and thought the Controller had an audio output...
2017-5-21
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Bond006 Posted at 2017-5-21 19:46
odd. problem is that I am not using a mobile phone, I  am using a tablet, however, I assume the same applies.  Thank you for your reply because I did nit know that and thought the Controller had an audio output...

You can turn off the audio in the DJI GO 4 app.
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules