Repair A3
1389 4 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdcf8b0e0
lvl.1

Russia

Hello, sent in for repair in Germany A3, waited a month, paid for shipping and eventually got a flight controller which has traces of what it was mounted on the drone. Eventually got a flight controller for M600 and I need A3 I built myself X8. What do I do I lost a whole month ,now I write support and no one answers. I'm very surprised to have paid so much money and useless
ММ.jpg
Картинка А3.jpg
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry you're experiencing difficulties, we've confirmed your case with the engineers, will help you take care of it.
May I have your case number or ticket number, please?
2017-5-23
Use props
fansdcf8b0e0
lvl.1

Russia

ticket number  : CAS-537165-P6R6G6
Support in Germany replied and offered me remotely via Team Viewer to fix it. After setting A3 was involved but did not work correctly, I was told to switch off and again to turn the power on, I did it and the A3 is dead quite, but it was very hot, now does not light, even LED. I sent them a video and I was asked to go to another place for repair . I'm in shock
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansdcf8b0e0 Posted at 2017-5-23 02:18
ticket number  : CAS-537165-P6R6G6
Support in Germany replied and offered me remotely via Team Viewer to fix it. After setting A3 was involved but did not work correctly, I was told to switch off and again to turn the power on, I did it and the A3 is dead quite, but it was very hot, now does not light, even LED. I sent them a video and I was asked to go to another place for repair . I'm in shock

Based on the correspondence you received, they were seeing if sending it to a local dealer to get addressed was an option. Given where you purchased it, however, you would have to go through the EU Support center to get this addressed. Please respond to the last email you received from the Support team verifying your address etc. so that they can assist with the shipping to get this sorted.
2017-5-23
Use props
fansdcf8b0e0
lvl.1

Russia

Thanks, sent in for repair
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules