907 2 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I was wondering if It is possibile somehow to setup a "polygonal" perimeter where our P4P can fly without tresspassing.
The combination of altitude and distance limitation just won't cut it, often I have a pseudo rectangular zone to fly in and I would be wasting usefull space with a circular zone.
Thanks for clarifications.
2017-5-22
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Yes, you can set a polygonal fence by using another app.  DJI GS Pro ( available only for devices running on iOS, that is, iPads or iPhones. No Android version yet).  But you would miss all the DJI GO 4 capabilities, as you can't use two apps at the same time... Anyway, if you are on iOS, you can try it, as it is free. I have it, and it seems to work quite nicely for me.  Buona fortuna!
2017-5-31
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-31 04:00
Yes, you can set a polygonal fence by using another app.  DJI GS Pro ( available only for devices running on iOS, that is, iPads or iPhones. No Android version yet).  But you would miss all the DJI GO 4 capabilities, as you can't use two apps at the same time... Anyway, if you are on iOS, you can try it, as it is free. I have it, and it seems to work quite nicely for me.  Buona fortuna!

Thank you!
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules