Disable Caching of Still Images - iOS
1191 2 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa9803815
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

When does DJI plan to add the feature that lets the user disable caching of still images in the DJI GO 4 app- as it currently does for video? Surely this is an oversight. Maybe the developer had to suddenly take his wife to the hospital to have their first baby (congrats on that), or maybe someone accidentally triggered the fire alarm and they had to bug out. I'm so proud to be the first user to discover the absence of this incredibly valuable and common sense feature and dutifully notify the developers of this major oversight. Surely, DJI doesn't realize what a huge pain in the butt it is to sit there and select images, one by one, in order to clear the image cache, thereby saving valuable onboard iOS storage space, especially for people like me who were too cheap to buy an iOS device with adequate storage.
It's ok guys - everybody makes mistakes. Just let me know when you add this very practical and time-saving feature so I can be the first person to use it. Do you think maybe by next Friday? Congratulations in advance on this fine achievement and showing once again that DJI really does care about their customers.

2017-5-22
Use props
FlyRando
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2387533 ft
United States

LOL! Well put, I was almost thinking the same thing haha
2017-5-22
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If you have the time to start such a useless thread then you definitely have the 4.5 seconds it takes to clear the cache from within the app.
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules