Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any way to overlay image with realtime view?
1629 3 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetvapour
New

New Zealand

Hey guys,

I am looking at doing an awesome project here in the city I live in, and it involves using other imagery taken at other dates via other devices.

What I'm trying to do is overlay an image on the live view screen so I can match up the images in post.

Cheers

2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That may be a tad difficult to do. You may want to look into using a program like Ground Station Pro to recreate the same flight path every time.
2017-5-22
Use props
jetvapour
New

New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-22 22:00
That may be a tad difficult to do. You may want to look into using a program like Ground Station Pro to recreate the same flight path every time.

Ah, right. The basics of what I want to do is use a photo taken in a location a few years ago, then the drone captures a video from the location this photo was taken, Will look into Ground Station Pro
2017-5-24
Use props
TomBowser
lvl.1

Mexico

jetvapour Posted at 2017-5-24 01:52
Ah, right. The basics of what I want to do is use a photo taken in a location a few years ago, then the drone captures a video from the location this photo was taken, Will look into Ground Station Pro

Yes, I’m looking to do the same thing. Overlay a render of a building for a seamless transition. Let me know if you find any way of doing so. I’ll let you know as well
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules