Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
40 days later and still no drone!
875 6 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161519 ft
United States

This company is horrible, no updates, lying on my complaint to the BBB in their response, just a shame. I was told the drone would ship within 48 hours of receiving my payment, now day 11 and still not shipped.

After I paid, which I was quoted for a replacement drone due to mine being water damaged it went into "under repair" ?? This company has some serious issues with the repair facility.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and received 2 replies that were riddled with lies and outright deception. The latest one even stated "We can not unfix your drone and it has already shipped"

First off, still not shipped! Lie number 1

Second, my drone was in repairable so there shouldn't be any "in fixing" happening. I paid full price for a NEW replacement drone.

If you are having this much issues I would encourage you to file a complaint or this company will continue to allow its repair facility to operate on broken promises and lies!

Case: CAS-577522-T2Z4X8.   HORRIBLE!!!!!
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the delay , just checked your case , since this case is created as a repair case , it have to go through the repair processes, so it went into “under repair” in the system, but we will ship a replacement to you ASAP,  I've escalated this case. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-22
Use props
cristianc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

fansffbef224 Posted at 2017-5-22 20:25
Do you even speak English? Wtf

No need to be rude. He is helping you with your case.
2017-5-22
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

Sorry for the rant, I didn't see the comment you were responding to, that was pretty uncalled for. I think Thor does as much as he can for us on this forum.
2017-5-23
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

How am I being rude? I said nothing back to him.  The system they have in place is Broken. I love this drone but this experience with the repair center has made me pretty bitter.  Maybe you should understand that I have been told lie after lie. The company actually responded to the BBB and said my unit had already shipped, another supervisor had stated once I pay I will receive a tracking number within 48 hours, in now 11 days later and told to give it another 7 days. I could go on and on with the multiple times I've contacted them to ask for an update only to be told that it was now resolved and unit will ship and weeks later still no unit. Thanks for your input though you obviously have not been through this process yet.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans42b101d8 Posted at 2017-5-23 04:48
How am I being rude? I said nothing back to him.  The system they have in place is Broken. I love this drone but this experience with the repair center has made me pretty bitter.  Maybe you should understand that I have been told lie after lie. The company actually responded to the BBB and said my unit had already shipped, another supervisor had stated once I pay I will receive a tracking number within 48 hours, in now 11 days later and told to give it another 7 days. I could go on and on with the multiple times I've contacted them to ask for an update only to be told that it was now resolved and unit will ship and weeks later still no unit. Thanks for your input though you obviously have not been through this process yet.

Based on the information provided, you will be receiving tracking information shortly. I do understand that you would take the update with a grain of salt, but this will be sorted soon.

2017-5-23
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

I was contacted yesterday and once again told it may or may not happen this week, ridiculous!! Full replacement new drone takes months to receive
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules