Delete Aircraft from Profile Screen
1155 4 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

I recently sent my drone in for service with DJI. I was wondering how to delete the other aircraft from the profile screen in the app where you can see your flight logs. For example, when I received my drone back, I got an icon in my profile with a wrench and it had something like system.logic... I forgot the rest. I also have an old drone that I would like to delete, as when I received the repaired drone, it was running a different profile (Named Gus).
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you synced your flight logs in the past, your old unit (assuming the unit was replaced instead of repaired in this scenario) would show up whenever you synced your records again. You can't really get rid of it. You can rename your new drone to whatever you want when you go into the General Settings > Device Name section. If I'm missing the question, could you happen to post a screenshot of what you're getting?
2017-5-22
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
United States

I put it in google drive.
Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNFtk49msmASmhBc3dnTFh6b0U/view?usp=sharing and https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNFtk49msmAMnZxam5WSU16ZHc/view?usp=sharing

What is this? I want to get rid of it.

What is this?

What is this?

This is the old drone.

This is the old drone I want to get rid of

This is the old drone I want to get rid of

2017-5-22
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
United States

Sorry for how large the images are. I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller.
2017-5-22
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
United States

Can I please get some help? It is really annoying. Also, my current drone has multiplied. Now there are 2 of the same drones. This is super confusing.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules