Error 403 for YouTube live stream
2183 4 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

Has anyone else gotten a 403 error when trying to sign into youtube live? The error is disallowed_useragent. Text says:

This user-agent is not permitted to make an 0Auth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent (also known as a web-view) Per our policy, only browsers are permitted to make authorization requests to Google. We offer several libraries and samples for native apps to perform authorization requests in the browser.

Not seeing much when I search. Any help is appreciated. This happened when I had to switch to a different phone to use.

2017-5-22
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

It's an issue right now. Same here. So hopefully the upcoming update RE-fixes that again again again.    It's cool as heck when it works (which it usually does).
2017-5-22
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

Yea, going to try a rtmp workaround on it tomorrow. Would be nice if they would do Periscope and be able to choose what Facebook page to post to. But hey, lets force a registration instead.......
2017-5-22
Use props
Tempostudio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1598878 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

I have the same problem. Why?
20170525_122641.jpg
2017-5-25
Use props
djiuser_UNIpwk6
New

India

Hey, Did you tried to access the same page from some other pc or laptop? If the problem persists then it may be beacuse the webiste owner has restricted you from access that page. Well there's a simple soln. to it..Install gom vpn extension from here.it will let you bypass this restriction in seconds.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules