Terrible DJI Care Experienxe
769 1 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepisto
New
Flight distance : 15548 ft
United States

Curious to hear if my DjI Care experience is par for the course Or if my experience was isolated.

Let me start by saying I received my Mavic on 4/20. On 4/21, it suffered a random disconnect failure which caused the drone to plummet ~60ft and smash the gimbal. The disconnect occurred even though I had excellent connectivity, line of sight, and no obstructions.

The next day I dropped the package off with UPS, and that's when the "fun" began. The drone was delivered to DJI on 5/1 but didn't get received in until 5/5. I attempted to contact DJI support on 3 occasions on 5/4 and each of the chat sessions resulted in the agent requesting a moment to research the mattter and never returning.

On 5/5, after the device was received in I received a call and email from Tom in support stating, "Per my voicemail earlier we have moved your unit forward in the repair process. We are moving Mavics along quickly at the moment so it shouldn't take too long however we do quality assurance before we ship them so we do appreciate your patience. We upgraded you to 2day outbound to save some shipping time. Look for the tracking to be sent once it is in transit to be e-mailed to you."

On 5/9, the damage assessment occurred and the repair was determined to be a mechanical issue so it was completed free of charge. (Good news for me since it didn't count towards my DJI Refresh..)

On 5/15, I received an email stating my Mavic had been tested and will be shipped in 2 business days.

It's currently 5/22 and the device still  hasn't shipped. It's hard to believe it's been more than a month and I still don't have my Mavic back. I thought the one of the purposes of DJI Care was prioritized repairs. If it takes more than 1 month for priority, I'd hate to see what the lead time would be without it. So my question is, have others experienced similar situations?

Case #: CAS-591568-D1M2L8
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We totally understand your feelings, that must have been frustrating for you, deeply sorry for all the trouble caused during the while repair process.
Your case has been reported to the local logistic department, will escalate it and ship the unit back to you as soon as possible.
We listen to all the feedback here and pass your concern along to the rest of our team, will work hard to improve to make your experience with us better, appreciate your support!
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules