DJI Screw Up
1173 6 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansffbef224
New
Flight distance : 24318 ft
United States

I sent my Mavic in for repairs over a month ago. I still haven’t received it back…..

I had confirmation that the Mavic was ready to go and was being shipped back to me, but DJI mistakenly shipped the wrong product to me (someone’s Osmo that had been sent in for repairs). I have since been struggling to get any information from DJI regarding the whereabouts of my Mavic, and have repeatedly been given the response “no new information on this case number.”

DJI wasn’t concerned that I didn’t receive my Mavic, rather their main concern was that I ship back the Osmo ASAP, which I did. What a horrible customer experience. Their mistake. They should fix it.

Today, after FOUR online chats with customer service, I still don’t know where my Mavic is, even though the Osmo has been received that I shipped back. I still don’t know whether My Mavic was sent to a wrong address like the shipment that I received.

DJI, this is unacceptable. You simply cannot leave customers hanging for weeks after an incorrect package is returned to a customer, especially after the customer does everything possible to help the situation. You should realize how inconvenient this is. Please, please, correct this. It’s been such a joke.

Your products are great. Your customer service makes me look for alternatives. Figure it out.

2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing now.
We concern much about your case, and would love to try our best to help you out, please leave me your case number so I can look into what happened, then correct it.
Thank for bringing this to our attention, we'll reported it to the management, and learn from the experience to provide more professional service to you, truly appreciate your patience!
2017-5-22
Use props
fansffbef224
New
Flight distance : 24318 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-22 19:54
This situation has filled us with regret, sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing now.
We concern much about your case, and would love to try our best to help you out, please leave me your case number so I can look into what happened, then correct it.
Thank for bringing this to our attention, we'll reported it to the management, and learn from the experience to provide more professional service to you, truly appreciate your patience!

I'm sorry, but do you even speak English?  What a horrible canned response...

I don't know my case number, as the last case number I was given seems like it was completed.... Please look up my username c_hornstra@mac.com and retrieve the information you need.

Chris
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansffbef224 Posted at 2017-5-22 20:06
I'm sorry, but do you even speak English?  What a horrible canned response...

I don't know my case number, as the last case number I was given seems like it was completed.... Please look up my username  and retrieve the information you need.

Chris, we are trying our best to help you here, please be polite and do not spam on forum, or you will be banned, sorry if I did not make myself understood well.
I managed to track your case number with the e-mail address, and informed the local logistic department to help you handle it soon so you can get Mavic back.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Based on the information provided, you will be receiving tracking information momentarily.
2017-5-23
Use props
Richardfilliter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167959 ft
United Kingdom

i was propbly was given yours
2017-5-29
Use props
Richardfilliter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167959 ft