Help Needed - COMPASS ERROR
537 3 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Downunderoilaus
New

Australia

Hi there i was wondering if you guys can supply me with an authorised DJI MAVIC PRO authorised repairer in australia? I live in Brisbane Australia and my Mavic Drone is playing up its showing "compass error" - have tried to re calibrated it several times and unfortunately despite it being caliberated it shows that COMPASS 1 is not working and therefore the drone is not working/can't fly.  Could somebody please give me an authorised DJI repairer for BRISBANE AUSTRALIA as i needed get this drone fixed.  Unfortunately i didn't buy the Refresh Package when i purchased the drone.

Thanking you all in advanc for your guidance and assistance.

Ramo

2017-5-23
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

This sounds like a warranty case. Did you get in touch with DJI already?
2017-5-23
Use props
Downunderoilaus
New

Australia

Dronoob Posted at 2017-5-23 02:45
This sounds like a warranty case. Did you get in touch with DJI already?

hi there,
i have send two email with DJI - case number - (546035)  and i still havent heard a reply from them, i did ask if they could supply with me the contact details for the support centre for australia.   2 weeks later im still waiting
I have tried several times calibrating the drone but compass 1 is not working the drone wont fly.

Any tips would be helpful
CHeers buddy
2017-5-23
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Downunderoilaus Posted at 2017-5-23 20:17
hi there,
i have send two email with DJI - case number - (546035)  and i still havent heard a reply from them, i did ask if they could supply with me the contact details for the support centre for australia.   2 weeks later im still waiting
I have tried several times calibrating the drone but compass 1 is not working  the drone wont fly.

You really need to go back and contact support about this. If you have a case number then ask them to follow up on that. Normally when a case is opened, DJI will arrange the pickup and transport of the Mavic to the repair centre.
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules