Update: Long Delay DJI CARE Mavic
1420 14 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tanos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6329 ft
Greece

Dji said they will expedite the case. Still waiting for evaluation (which is stated as a 1-2 day process) and it's been 5 days since. I am sick of waiting, this is the second time sending my Mavic and it gets worse and worse. It's been a month and a week since I sent It. I don't care if their delivery program of choice is slow. I have paid DJI CARE for a reason.  Do you think waiting that much time is acceptable?

Link to previous thread

2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tanos, we checked your case, it's under process recently, we're working very hard to speed up the process so you can get it back soon.
It will take a little time to confirm the payment, we'll also keep an eye on it's progress.
Hope everything goes smoothly, truly appreciate your patience!
2017-5-23
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

Thank you. I received an email from them with quotation attached 10 min after you posted.

Just paid for a replacement Mavic.
I am curious to see when I will get my hands on it.
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tanos Posted at 2017-5-23 05:47
Thank you. I received an email from them with quotation attached 10 min after you posted.

Just paid for a replacement Mavic.

Glad to hear you received the e-mail. We'll take care of it, please let us know for any further questions.
Thanks for your patience and support!
2017-5-24
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-24 01:20
Glad to hear you received the e-mail. We'll take care of it, please let us know for any further questions.
Thanks for your patience and support!

I would like to ask for a faster shipment since the whole process took unreasonably long.
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tanos Posted at 2017-5-25 00:40
I would like to ask for a faster shipment since the whole process took unreasonably long.

We checked your case, it took a long time during shipment.
We are aware of your case and working hard to speed up the process now.
2017-5-26
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-26 01:59
We checked your case, it took a long time during shipment.
We are aware of your case and working hard to speed up the process now.

Thank you !
2017-5-26
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

Edit: It seems that Courier is updated.
2017-5-29
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

Hello again. Today 7th of June I finally received my Mavic.
I can't fly it though. I just received the Mavic without any propellers. No propellers. Just the drone. 7th of June and still can't fly. Are you kidding me?
DJI included a A4 paper saying:
"Unfortunately we have a shortage of Mavic Pro propellers at the moment.As soon as we receive the propellers we will send the to you.We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused."
No email for letting me know. Just a A4 paper after I received the long delayed Mavic.
That crossed the line.
At least for Greece, DJI support in Germany is awful.
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tanos Posted at 2017-6-7 00:26
Hello again. Today 7th of June I finally received my Mavic.
I can't fly it though. I just received the Mavic without any propellers. No propellers. Just the drone. 7th of June and still can't fly. Are you kidding me?
DJI included a A4 paper saying:

Tanos, I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused and late reply. May I know if you have received the propellers at the moment? If not, please let me know.
We apologize for the unpleasant experience, , I’ve transferred your feedback to our management. We know we still much to learn, and will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-10
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-10 21:26
Tanos, I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused and late reply. May I know if you have received the propellers at the moment? If not, please let me know.
We apologize for the unpleasant experience, , I’ve transferred your feedback to our management. We know we still much to learn, and will keep improving to make your experience with us better.

Thank you for your reply.
This is the only place so far that I am pleased with DJI Support.
No, I have not received any propellers.
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tanos Posted at 2017-6-11 00:27
Thank you for your reply.
This is the only place so far that I am pleased with DJI Support.
No, I have not received any propellers.

I apologize again for the trouble caused. I have forwarded your concern to local repair team and help you get your propellers as soon as possible, I will keep an eye on it, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-11
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-11 04:19
I apologize again for the trouble caused. I have forwarded your concern to local repair team and help you get your propellers as soon as possible, I will keep an eye on it, appreciate your patience.

I have yet to receive an email about the propellers. 15days and still nothing.
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tanos Posted at 2017-6-23 01:18
I have yet to receive an email about the propellers. 15days and still nothing.

Your propellers will be sent to you very soon, please note the email about the update.
2017-6-23
Use props
Tanos
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-23 04:04
Your propellers will be sent to you very soon, please note the email about the update.

Ok, thank you.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules