Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic help!!! Rc live stream without internet
2890 7 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans119d13ae
New
China

Hi guys,

I recently bought a mavic and wonder how could we live view without the internet on the phone with dji go 4 or is there any other app?

I know on wifi mode, it works. However I want to fly with the remote controller which my live view only works if I got internet connection.

I wonder whether there is any settings that would allow me to view on my phone while flying with the rc.

Ps. Live view on phone, not live streaming to Facebook. Also have updated all firmware.

Many thanks

2017-5-23
Use props
Mike-PNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 133642 ft
United States

It is automatic. you dont need ANY internet to fly your Mavic with DJI 4GO app. If you flying with wifi controller enabled switch it off and fly via RC radio.. You should be able to view real time video with you phone or tablet with no data connection.
2017-5-23
Use props
fans119d13ae
New
China

Mike-PNW Posted at 2017-5-23 08:51
It is automatic. you dont need ANY internet to fly your Mavic with DJI 4GO app. If you flying with wifi controller enabled switch it off and fly via RC radio.. You should be able to view real time video with you phone or tablet with no data connection.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. My live view only works with internet connection. Once I got no internet, it can't live view
2017-5-23
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

fans119d13ae Posted at 2017-5-23 08:56
Hi. Thanks for your reply. My live view only works with internet connection. Once I got no internet, it can't live view

Oh man, he's already got it.
2017-5-23
Use props
Mike-PNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 133642 ft
United States

fans119d13ae Posted at 2017-5-23 08:56

Try rebooting your phone,RC,Mavic and if your flying via WIFI switch enabled -disable it and fly via RC.
If that dont work uninstall your GO4 app and re download it and install.. Again, internet data not needed to view video..... also, make sure you have your little cable plugged into the RC and phone.
2017-5-23
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

I'm also sure you already know, but just in case you don't, the wifi switch is by the memory card slot on the Mavic.  Some folks don't know that.  That's what Mike is talking about switching off.
2017-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X2QH7a3
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi,
The wifi mode should be the url or port you are broadcasting when it is open,
For example, in another wifi camera I accessed with the link below,
There is a live streaming url similar to this,

rtsp: //192.168.42.1/live

Can we connect via wifi mode on rtsp link?

2017-7-13
Use props
djiuser_X2QH7a3
lvl.1

Turkey

For example, the following OpenCV code can access the wifi camera can do the operation I want to do the same operation over the local network is possible?
{
video_capture = cv2.VideoCapture()
video_capture.open('tcp://192.168.1.1:5555')
vidWidth = video_capture.get(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH)
vidHeight = video_capture.get(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_HEIGHT)

}
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules