Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 CDC Driver Problem
15842 8 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10148 ft
Chile

Dear All,

Despite all my effort at the forums, ive been unable to make the DJI Assistant 2 detects my Mavic Pro.

Here are my details:

Hardware Specifications
- Windows 8.0 Pro, 64 bits
- Mavic Pro (M1P) + Controller (GL200A) + USB Cable (Included)
- DJI Assistant 2 V.1.1.0.2 (from here: http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads)

Basic Trials
- Reinstall v.1.1.0.2,
- Uninstalling, redownload, and install v.1.1.0.2,
- Different cables,
- With or without the MP turned on, turning on and off the controller, after and before plugging it.
- According DJI: "The remote controller does not support hot swapping. Please ensure that the remote controller is powered off before connecting it to the computer. Power on the remote after connecting"

More Specific Trials
- Checked the connection through Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Devices and Printers, one can see a "DJI" device. There is NO issue with the cable,
- When pressing "DJI/Right click/Troubleshoot", a required "CDC Serial Driver" appears as missing: "CDC Serial doesn't have a driver",
- Under the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers" there is a file "DriverSetup64.bat". Making it run through a console "cmd.exe" we can see several "%windir%\Sysnative\pnputil"  calls, which are erroneous. Replacing those calls with the string "pnputil", saving, and running as admin, let install some drivers, but not all of them,

Driver Folder Trials
Under the same folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers" , there are 8 folders with drivers, which can be installed by:

- Right-clicking and pressing "install", or,
- By seeking this through the "Devices Manager",
- Through the "DriverSetup64.bat" provided, after modifying it as indicated.

These are the only drivers at the "Drivers" folder:
-  \ADBDriver\android_winusb.inf: Launch the error "The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering", whatever the heck in the world that could mean ...
- \CP210x\slabvcp.inf: "The operation completed successfully",
- \fdt\ftdiport.inf: "The operation completed successfully",
- \rockusb\x64\win7\rockusb.inf: "The operation completed successfully",
-  \STM_VCOM\stmcdc.inf: "The operation completed successfully",
- \VCOM\dji_vcom_driver11.inf: Launch the error "The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering",
- \Vision\Vision_(Interface_3).inf: "The operation completed successfully",
- \winusb\x64\winusb.inf: "The operation completed successfully".

Hence the "android_winusb" and the "dji_vcom_driver11" are faulty and do not install. These do render the app useless for this version of windows? Perhaps. Maybe, Who knows!!!!. I've just described some trials .

Trickies
- Under the "DJI/Right Click/Properties/Hardware", under "Device Functions", appears the  "CDC Serial", together with other  6 individuals. With exception of anything called "android", these should be the previous installed drivers. Hence the faulty dji_vcom_driver11 should be the cause of the problem.
- Under the "DJI/Right Click/Properties/Hardware", under "Device Functions", appears the  "CDC Serial". Again, by pressing "roperties/Events" we find: "Device USB\VID_2CA3&ID_001F&MI_04\7&1d802cac&0&0004 was configured." Whatever the heck in the world that means.

Hence, where should i get a proper CDC Serial?????

2017-5-23
Use props
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10148 ft
Chile

EDIT

Pending Not USed Trials: (Tarbax Posted at 2017-1-2 05:21)
Please check the following info on your PC:
- Whether there is the "usbser.sys" file under "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers”?
- Whether there is a file named by "mdmcpq.inf_amd64_neutral_fbc4a14a6a13d0c8" under C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\?
- If no, please click on the link below, extract it and put the file under "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers", then create a file naming "mdmcpq.inf_amd64_neutral_fbc4a14a6a13d0c8", then put the "usbser.sys" into it. At last, please install the assistant 2 again. Here is the link for you to download "usbser.sys" file: http://download.dji-innovations. ... river/usbser-cn.zip

New Trials
- The DJI Assistant 2 v.1.1.0.2 got installed as "DJI Assistant v.1.0.5" in the Control Panel,
- Uninstall V.1.1.0.2 and install V.1.0.7 (avaliable from here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.0.7.exe),
- The v.1.0.7 version do not include any "CDC Driver". One problem less.

- The Mavic Pro got detected!. That is good by now,
-  Downloaded v.01.03.0700 and updated successfully.

2017-5-23
Use props
galadrone
New
Mexico

hyprfrco Posted at 2017-5-23 12:46
EDIT

Thank you very very much you are a fu"#$%ing genius, cheers mate !!!
2017-9-29
Use props
mcsapi7
New
Flight distance : 59603 ft
Indonesia

hyprfrco Posted at 2017-5-23 12:46
EDIT

works for me too, the CDC issues is solved, thx "hyprfrco"
my mavic is detected now

this is my method :
- The DJI Assistant 2 v.2.1.2.0 (newest) has instaled but wont detect my Mavic
- I let it be there, but i also install V.1.0.7 (avaliable from here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.0.7.exe),
then..
- The Mavic Pro got detected!. That is good by now,
2018-1-15
Use props
Theo Brazeiro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541 ft
Brazil

Try this:

-Installing DJI Assistant 2
-If the problem persist...
-look the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers

This folder, contains the CDC driver.......
2018-2-1
Use props
Jamesjts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 916578 ft
United States

Thank you very much, this was extremely helpful and resolved my issue so I could register my occusync.
2018-3-15
Use props
djiuser_Vuod6fWyO0e2
New
Canada

Theo,
Thanks for you posting your solution. When I look in the Drivers Folder (DJI Assistant 2) there is no CDC Driver. Do you know where I can get it? Or do I just run the batch file that is there? I am running Windows 7.
Thank you for your assistance
Dennis
2018-3-22
Use props
Infineon
lvl.1
Sweden

Theo Brazeiro Posted at 2018-2-1 07:33
Try this:

-Installing DJI Assistant 2

Which one is CDC driver folder?
2018-7-22
Use props
ayavilevich
New
Israel

I had a similar issue, where the drone (Phantom) would not be detected in DJI Assistant 2 (latest). This always worked on my previous computer but didn't work on my new one.
The cause in my case was a COM port conflict.
The drone uses a virtual COM device. The default serial windows drivers are fine. There is actually no need for the unsigned DJI supplied drivers on Windows 10. They don't even install well.

However, the drone uses COM3 as the virtual port and I already had another device using this.

After disabling the "Intel Active Management Technology" virtual COM port in device manager and connecting the drone it was detected fine!

It might be possible to resolve the conflict by allocating a different COM port to one of the existing devices, but I didn't try it. Disabling this Intel feature that I don't use is best for me.
Hope it helps.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules