Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using Osmo Mobile to Produce College Graduation Highlights Video
964 3 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffbake
lvl.4
United States

Ivy Day and Illumination Night are traditional parts of Commencement Weekend at Smith College where I work as a video producer. For this year's event, I decided to see what footage I could get using the Osmo Mobile. All the footage was shot on the OM and covers handing out of roses, to the parade and finally the night illumination of campus with hanging paper lanterns. I used the iPhone native camera video app and Instagram's Hyperlapse app (skip to the end to see that). I was very happy with the results. It is a beautiful tradition so I hope you enjoy this short highlights video.

2017-5-23
Use props
I am the E
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Very nice. Good luck to the new generation!
2017-5-23
Use props
djiuser_sDKUoVIA8Db5
lvl.1

Ukraine

These videos are amazing! Quality completely blew me away. I read about this Osmo mobile here and so far I like it. The technology is raw and unfinished, but its future is really bright. I hope that the man behind it will finish working on this product and release it to people because it's amazing. Can't wait to use it in the future for my projects.
2018-8-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video     
2018-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now