Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New phantom 3 professional battert
712 7 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Strudy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36119 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I have today purchased my first drone, I've charged the controller but the battery that goes into the drone doesn't seem to be charging, I have no lights that come on, this shouldn't happen to a new battery or am I just stupid and doing something wrong ? Anny help would be appreciated
2017-5-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

When you press the power button on the intelligent battery once, does it light up temporarily?

What about pushing the button twice and hold for three seconds? Does it turn the battery on?

If it's indeed faulty, please return it to the vendor for a replacement or refund. Let us know how it goes. Thanks ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you answer post #2 at your earliest convenience?  Did you get this from the DJI website or from a dealer?
2017-5-23
Use props
Strudy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I get no lights at all, I will be speaking to the store tomorrow, I will let you know of any progress thanks for the reply
2017-5-23
Use props
Strudy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I got this from a dealer,
2017-5-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Strudy Posted at 2017-5-23 16:20
I get no lights at all, I will be speaking to the store tomorrow, I will let you know of any progress thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply and responses.

Action speaks louder than words, please return it for a replacement. At your earliest convenience. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-5-23
Use props
Strudy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have just spoken to the store and they are going to replace the battery hopefully it should be here by the weekend thanks for the responses
2017-5-24
Use props
Strudy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sorry about the delay, I took the battery to the store Saturday,they have ordered a new one, on Friday​ my spare arrived it charged fine,I've updated the firmware and had a practice so I'm hoping for a good day to get out with it and my DSLR. Again thanks for your help.

2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules